Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:11:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Update
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-02

Abstract:
   The control word negotiation mechanism specified in RFC4447 has a
   problem when a PE changes the preference for the use of the control
   word from NOT PREFERRED to PREFERRED.  This document updates RFC4447
   and RFC6073 by adding the Label Request message to resolve this
   control word negotiation issue for single-segment and multi-segment
   pseudowires.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/