Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:29:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : STP Application of ICCP
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Huafeng Wen
                          Jie Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-04-23

Abstract:
   Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol (ICCP) supports the inter-
   chassis redundancy mechanism which achieves high network
   availability.

   In this document, the PEs in a Redundant Group (RG) running ICCP are
   used to offer multi-homed connectivity to Spanning Tree Protocol
   (STP) networks. The ICCP TLVs for the STP application are defined,
   therefore PEs from the RG can make use of these TLVs to synchronize
   the state and configuration data of the STP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/