Subject: [PWE3] PALS WG on its way ....

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:25:18 +0200

If you haven't been following Adrian's recent emails, the expectation is
that PALS will be officially formed as a new WG in two weeks, and will meet
in Honolulu in the agenda spot currently reserved for L2VPN, Wednesday at
13:00. Our WG Secretary, David Sinicrope, will be issuing a call for agenda
items. For those of you that were planning to present at PWE3, you'll be
presenting at PALS instead. For those of you that were planning to present
at L2VPN, you may be presenting at PALS or at BESS, the latter primarily
for EVPN-related drafts. Let Stewart or me know if you have any questions.

We would also like to start using the PALS WG email list going forward. My
understanding is that if you were on the PWE3 list, you've been
auto-subscribed to the PALS list. If you were on the L2VPN list but not on
the PWE3 list, you have to sign up for the PALS list on your own. The
relevant information for the list is:

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pals/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals

Thanks,
Andy

---

From: "Rogers, Josh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 07:52:15 -0400

Thank you Andy.

If you receive this reply email, you are on the PWE3 list today and don't need to worry about subscribing to the PALS last.

"Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

If you haven't been following Adrian's recent emails, the expectation is that PALS will be officially formed as a new WG in two weeks, and will meet in Honolulu in the agenda spot currently reserved for L2VPN, Wednesday at 13:00. Our WG Secretary, David Sinicrope, will be issuing a call for agenda items. For those of you that were planning to present at PWE3, you'll be presenting at PALS instead. For those of you that were planning to present at L2VPN, you may be presenting at PALS or at BESS, the latter primarily for EVPN-related drafts. Let Stewart or me know if you have any questions.

We would also like to start using the PALS WG email list going forward. My understanding is that if you were on the PWE3 list, you've been auto-subscribed to the PALS list. If you were on the L2VPN list but not on the PWE3 list, you have to sign up for the PALS list on your own. The relevant information for the list is:

List address: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pals/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.