Subject: Re: [PWE3] PWE3 WG last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-01

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 08:20:19 -0400

You may recall that I started this WG last call back in April. Sasha had
last call comments, and he and Mingui have been working together since then
to improve the draft. Mingui has uploaded revision -02 as a result. Since
it's been a while, I would like to give the WG another week to check out
the resulting draft (you can find it at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-02 ), after which time
I expect to close out the last call. I expect that the PALS WG will be
approved tomorrow by the IESG, so that announcement will most probably be
on that list, rather than the PWE3 list. Thanks to Mingui and Sasha for
their work on the draft.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM, Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This email begins a two week working group last call for
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-01 .
>
> Please review the draft and post any comments to the PWE3 list.
>
> This working group last call will end on Friday May 9, 2014.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy and Matthew
>
>