Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: Rtg-yang-coord

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 11:39:31 -0400

PWE3ers,

FYI.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: Rtg-yang-coord
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtg-yang-coord/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-yang-coord

Purpose:

The rtg-yang-coord mailing list will provide a forum for coordination of
the development of YANG models being worked on for Routing, in order to
provide a consistent view to the NMS. The intended participants are people
active in Routing working groups and interested in the associated YANG
models, and YANG experts assisting with Routing YANG models. While this
list will help with the synchronization, WGs with responsibility for core
routing protocols are expected to also be responsible for the development
of YANG models for those
protocols.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.