Subject: [PWE3] BTW

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:08:22 +0200

I'm trying to get margaret and thomas on the phone as well, to hammer 
out this iana issue once and for all.

It is pretty clear that you are getting mixed messages, so am I.

- Mark

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:23:46 +0200

Goofed again...

So, I meant to send this to pwe3-chairs, which is a list which is 
populated with danny and stewart's email, and I accidently sent it to 
the entire pwe3 list. Too many emails sent too quickly in one day and 
this kind of thing is bound to happen now and then. Seems to be 
happening far more for me since last March...

This was a blip from background scheduling for a conf call with your 
chairs, ADs, and IANA expert, to finish hammering out this topic, or if 
we are actually done a post-mortem on the issue so that we can be a bit 
more consistent and clear in our message in pwe3 and elsewhere. 
Something that Danny and Stewart have clearly been asking for.

- Mark