Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 @IETF65

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:55:09 -0700

Folks,
It's that time again....

We've requested a 2 hour session for the PWE3 WG to meet in Dallas.
If you'd like a slot during the meeting please send email to Stewart  
and I
ASAP.  Note that Matthew Bocci is now [officially] serving as PWE3 WG
secretary and will be assisting with coordinating the meeting.

Important meeting dates for IETF65 can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_65.html

the most notable of which are:

February 20, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial  
document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 27, Monday - Final Working Group and BOF agenda to be published
February 27, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document  
(-00) submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
March 6, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET  
(14:00 GMT)

As you know, we've made a considerable amount of progress in
moving documents forward over the past couple of months.  For
those that aren't aware, the current status of PWE3 WG documents
can be found here:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/

If you're an editor of any draft there and have comments or questions
please let us know ASAP - though I suspect you've already been nudged
by Stewart or myself.

The updated charter and WG Goals & Milestones are now reflected
here:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pwe3-charter.html

Thanks!

-danny & Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3