Subject: [PWE3] a question about vlan-based PW

From: "Fengger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:28:38 +0800

All,

In the VPWS application, if the AC is a vlan, which means that PW is vlan
mapped.

Customer A attachs to one PE by two customer-facing ports, both of which
belong to the same service provider vlan.

This vlan is mapped to a PW. That means all the packet from the two ports
with this vlan id will be sent to this PW.

My question is, will all the packets received from the PW be replicated two
and sent to the two ports?

A related question is if the vlan-based PW only uses one customer-facing
port on one PE, then can I regard it as a special case 

Of port+vlan based PW?

Thanks and BR

Fengger

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3