Subject: [QUIC] Jari Arkko's Yes on charter-ietf-quic-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 03:07:14 -0700

Jari Arkko has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-quic-00-01: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this. This is important work, and clearly needs to go ahead. I
found the charter well written.

Editorial:

There was an odd character somewhere between "applications" and
"semantics" below.
Shows up as ??? for me in the data tracker.

> The third focus area will describe mappings between specific
applications???
> semantics and the transport facilities of QUIC. The first mapping will
be a

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 13:21:49 -0500

Hi, Jari,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/

Fixed in the next version (although Alexey also proposed an edit to this
sentence, that I'm including).

Thanks,

Spencer