Subject: [QUIC] Github charter

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:51:50 -0700

Howdy,

There seemed to be a bit of confusion for who was holding the pen; to
clarify that, I added this to the Github repo readme:

"This is for discussion of a  proposed charter of an IETF working group in
the Transport Area.  Note that the charter is currently under consideration
by the IESG, so they have change control.   See:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/ for the most recent
version."

At the moment, in other words, comments on the charter should go to the
list/Spencer/IESG, rather than as PRs.  I'll update the repo with the
charter as approved (crosses fingers), and then it will be up to the chairs
of the eventual working group to decide if they want to use this Github or
other methods for managing docs.

regards,

Ted

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:59:14 -0500

Hi, Ted,

> other methods for managing docs.

Thanks very much for taking care of this!

Spencer