Subject: [QUIC] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-quic-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:06:12 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-quic-00-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my block.

Two minor points.
1. I thought that the "QUIC Applicability Statement" deliverable was
called "QUIC Applicability and Manageability Statement" in a previous
charter. That would be more appropriate.
2. "The working group will consider deployment and manageability
considerations for the protocol." Will consider ... considerations. I
could leave with it, but will consider ... implications might be better