Subject: [QUIC] Joel Jaeggli's Yes on charter-ietf-quic-00-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:10:06 -0700

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-quic-00-08: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-quic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the addition of the specific manageability considerations. I
think that they make the charter stronger and provide a framewaork for
the necessary discussion.  really supportive of the current form.

Was

While I don't think this is by any means fatal I, thing it's unfortunate
that the third and fourth areas address transport considerations but not
really the managability of flows. e.g. interactions with flow based
sampling and reporting, firewall/load-balancer l4 interaction (on the
state side) and so on as an area of consideration.