Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-4/💬41)
  5 issues created:
  - hq Alt-Svc quic parameter and structured headers (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1093
  - Gapless Optimitisk ACK Attack Mitigation (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1092
  - Don't overload PING frame semantics (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1091
  - Assymetric connection ID (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1089
  - Recommend simulating migration after quiescence (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1087

  11 issues received 41 new comments:
  - #1092 Gapless Optimitisk ACK Attack Mitigation (13 by kazuho, marten-seemann, mikkelfj, ianswett, huitema, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1092
  - #834 Connection ID is not a number (5 by kazuho, ianswett, janaiyengar, MikeBishop, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/834
  - #1063 Remove *BLOCKED frames (4 by janaiyengar, grmocg, larseggert, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1063
  - #1085 Handshake failure with Retry and multiple Initial packets (4 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1085
  - #1087 Recommend simulating migration after quiescence (4 by martinthomson, janaiyengar, huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1087
  - #1089 Asymmetric connection ID (3 by martinthomson, ianswett, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1089
  - #38 First flight size restriction (3 by martinthomson, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/38
  - #1093 hq Alt-Svc quic parameter and structured headers (2 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1093
  - #835 How does QPACK delete horizon interact with pushed streams? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/835
  - #725 Server might be unable to complete handshake due to MAX_STREAM_DATA (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/725
  - #1081 Avoid tracking bits in Alt-Svc quic= parameter (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1081

  4 issues closed:
  - How does QPACK delete horizon interact with pushed streams? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/835
  - Stream 0 exemption from flow control https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1074
  - First flight size restriction https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/38
  - SNI requirement for HTTP/QUIC https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/794

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-7/💬28)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Mitigate amplification attacks during handshake (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1090
  - Introduce PATH_CHALLENGE and PATH_RESPONSE frames (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1086
  - Clarify flow control issues on stream 0 (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1082

  7 pull requests received 28 new comments:
  - #1088 A 17 octet connection ID (7 by britram, mcmanus, ekr, martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1088
  - #1024 Expand connection management text  (5 by martinthomson, mikkelfj, LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1024
  - #348 Define "httpq" (5 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/348
  - #1082 Clarify flow control issues on stream 0 (4 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1082
  - #1086 Introduces PATH_CHALLENGE and PATH_RESPONSE frames (4 by nibanks, janaiyengar, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1086
  - #1079 Packet number encryption (2 by martinthomson, britram)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1079
  - #1083 Rationalize stream 0 flow control (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1083

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify flow control issues on stream 0
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1082
  - Mitigate amplification attacks during handshake
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1090
  - Introduces PATH_CHALLENGE and PATH_RESPONSE frames
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1086
  - Include max_ack_delay
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060
  - Remove mandatory in-order delivery
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1070
  - Version Negotiation doesn't have a packet number
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1078
  - Remove misleading changelog entry
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts