Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:45:16 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-4/💬31)
  7 issues created:
  - QCRAM encoding requires two passes (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1138 [-qcram] [design] 
  - qcram document title should include the term "QCRAM" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1133 
  - qcram acks (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1132 
  - Remove BLOCKING flag and Depends (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1125 [-qcram] [design] 
  - Base in header table updates (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1124 [-qcram] [design] 
  - Framing QCRAM payloads (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1122 [-http] [-qcram] 
  - RST_STREAM vs PROTOCOL_ERROR (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1119 

  10 issues received 31 new comments:
  - #1128 Duplication can use different indexing (8 by martinthomson, LPardue, afrind, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1128 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1121 Separate QCRAM streams (7 by martinthomson, LPardue, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1121 [-http] [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1125 Remove BLOCKING flag and Depends (6 by martinthomson, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1125 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1118 text on retry and connection id (3 by martinthomson, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1118 
  - #1127 The 32 octet overhead (2 by martinthomson, afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1127 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1124 Base in header table updates (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1124 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1095 Clarify how frames are retransmitted (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1095 
  - #1105 Segmented Packet Numbers (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1105 
  - #910 Applications and Stream IDs (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/910 [-http] [-transport] [design] 
  - #1092 Gapless Optimitisk ACK Attack Mitigation (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1092 

  4 issues closed:
  - Gapless Optimitisk ACK Attack Mitigation https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1092 
  - Segmented Packet Numbers https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1105 
  - HPACK relies on in-order delivery https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/228 [-http] [design] 
  - Clarify how frames are retransmitted https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1095 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-9/💬9)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Generating Acknowledgements (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1139 
  - add an error code for rejecting new connections (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1137 
  - Tls error (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1135 
  - qcram: remove authors from acknowledgements (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134 
  - qcram: move acks to appendix and make it unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131 
  - use the 0x8 short header bit for demultiplexing gQUIC (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1120 

  7 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #1120 use the 0x8 short header bit for demultiplexing gQUIC (2 by martinthomson, csperkins)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1120 
  - #1135 Tls error (2 by martinthomson, huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1135 
  - #1134 qcram: remove authors from acknowledgements (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134 
  - #1111 qcram: consistent formatting of range (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111 
  - #1114 Simplify QCRAM abstract (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1114 
  - #1117 Integrate QCRAM (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1117 [-http] 
  - #1109 Invariants (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1109 

  9 pull requests merged:
  - qcram: remove authors from acknowledgements
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134 
  - Tls error
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1135 
  - qcram: consistent formatting of range
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111 
  - qcram: section reference format
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1112 
  - qcram: move acks to appendix and make it unnumbered
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131 
  - Simplify QCRAM abstract
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1114 
  - qcram: make boilerplate consistent
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110 
  - Integrate QCRAM
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1117 [-http] 
  - Invariants
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1109 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts