Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - text on retry and connection id (by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1118 
  - Server responses to multiple Initial packets (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1115 [-transport] [design] 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #1115 Server responses to multiple Initial packets (2 by huitema, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1115 [-transport] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Cancellation of requests with (partial) responses https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/756 [-http] [design] [has-proposal] 
  - When to send Version Negotiation https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1038 [-transport] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+10/-7/💬10)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - Added reference to stateless reset (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1116 
  - Simplify QCRAM abstract (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1114 
  - Add QCRAM links to README (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113 
  - qcram: section reference format (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1112 
  - qcram: consistent formatting of range (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111 
  - qcram: make boilerplate consistent (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110 
  - Invariants (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1109 
  - Adopted QCRAM draft (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108 
  - Frame types that are Protocol Violations (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1107 
  - Define InRecovery() (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106 

  5 pull requests received 10 new comments:
  - #1108 Adopted QCRAM draft (5 by larseggert, martinthomson, janaiyengar, krasic, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108 
  - #1114 Simplify QCRAM abstract (2 by martinthomson, LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1114 
  - #1039 Rewrite text about Version Negotiation (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1039 
  - #1012 A more complete connection migration (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1012 
  - #1053 Rework packetization section (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1053 [-transport] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Extract request cancellation from GOAWAY
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1100 [-http] [merge-imminent] 
  - Rewrite text about Version Negotiation
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1039 
  - Add QCRAM links to README
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113 
  - Adopted QCRAM draft
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108 
  - Rework packetization section
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1053 [-transport] [merge-imminent] 
  - Define InRecovery()
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106 
  - Frame types that are Protocol Violations
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1107 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts