Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+8/-5/💬40)
  8 issues created:
  - Segmented Packet Numbers (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1105 
  - wrong MSS value in congestion avoidance phase (by yangchi)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1102 
  - Asymmetric Connection IDs (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1101 
  - Push Stream Header duplication (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1099 
  - Stream error handling is ambiguously specified (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1098 
  - Should path migration mimic an initial connection? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1096 
  - Clarify how frames are retransmitted (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1095 
  - Clarification: HRR which does not perform address validation (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1094 

  10 issues received 40 new comments:
  - #1094 Clarification: HRR which does not perform address validation (17 by kazuho, janaiyengar, MikeBishop, martinthomson, mcmanus, huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1094 [-tls] [design] 
  - #203 Connection migration should be indistinguishable from a new connection (6 by kazuho, larseggert, huitema, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/203 [-transport] [design] [quicv2] 
  - #441 Priority grouping node ambiguity (6 by martinthomson, MikeBishop, kazuho, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/441 [-http] [design] 
  - #1101 Asymmetric Connection IDs (4 by hardie, ekr, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1101 
  - #1105 Segmented Packet Numbers (2 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1105 
  - #296 GREASE and Version Negotiation Hint (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/296 [-http] [design] 
  - #879 RTT Measurement for HelloRetryRequest (1 by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/879 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1096 Should path migration mimic an initial connection? (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1096 
  - #219 Increasing initial flow control window for streams (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/219 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1085 Handshake failure with Retry and multiple Initial packets (1 by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1085 [-tls] [design] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Asymmetric Connection IDs https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1101 [-transport] [design] 
  - GREASE and Version Negotiation Hint https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/296 [-http] [design] 
  - Guidance for port number use https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/495 [-http] [-ops] [design] 
  - Avoid tracking bits in Alt-Svc quic= parameter https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1081 [-http] 
  - Should path migration mimic an initial connection? https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1096 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+3/-3/💬9)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix the label length in the QHKDF-Expand example (by nharper)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104 
  - Fix outdated function reference (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103 
  - Extract request cancellation from GOAWAY (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1100 

  3 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #1097 Alt-Svc quic= a list (6 by martinthomson, LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1097 [-http] 
  - #1100 Extract request cancellation from GOAWAY (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1100 [-http] 
  - #257 do not normatively specify application delivery order (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/257 [-transport] [parked] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix the label length in the QHKDF-Expand example
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104 
  - Fix outdated function reference
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103 
  - Alt-Svc quic= a list
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1097 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts