Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-2/💬49)
  5 issues created:
  - (a)symmetric connection IDs (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1150 [-invariants] [-transport] 
  - Replace HPACK integer encoding (by krasic)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1148 
  - Version Negotiation Routing Problem (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1146 
  - Header table size change (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1142 
  - Non-blocking decoder (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1140 [-qcram] [design] 

  13 issues received 49 new comments:
  - #1138 QCRAM encoding requires two passes (15 by krasic, martinthomson, dtikhonov, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1138 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1140 Non-blocking decoder (11 by martinthomson, dtikhonov, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1140 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1129 Referencing strategy (7 by martinthomson, dtikhonov, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1129 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1128 Duplication can use different indexing (5 by martinthomson, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1128 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1142 Header table size change (2 by martinthomson, afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1142 [-qcram] 
  - #1148 Replace HPACK integer encoding (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1148 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1121 Separate QCRAM streams (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1121 [-http] [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1124 Base in header table updates (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1124 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1127 The 32 octet overhead (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1127 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #879 RTT Measurement for HelloRetryRequest (1 by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/879 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1145 0-based indexing (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1145 [-qcram] [design] 
  - #1146 Version Negotiation Routing Problem (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1146 
  - #1150 (a)symmetric connection IDs (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1150 [-invariants] [-transport] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - (a)symmetric connection IDs https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1150 [-invariants] [-transport] [design] 
  - The 32 octet overhead https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1127 [-qcram] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-2/💬8)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - QCRAM opcodes with non-byte (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1144 
  - Qcram blocking (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1143 

  6 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #1072 Define a mechanism for negotiating extensions (2 by martinthomson, vasilvv)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1072 
  - #1141 Separate instruction sets for QCRAM (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1141 [-qcram] 
  - #1088 A 17 octet connection ID (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1088 [-transport] 
  - #1139 Generating Acknowledgements (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1139 
  - #1144 QCRAM opcodes with non-byte-aligned string literals (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1144 [-qcram] 
  - #1151 Symmetric connection IDs (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1151 [-invariants] [-transport] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - add an error code for rejecting new connections
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1137 
  - QCRAM opcodes with non-byte-aligned string literals
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1144 [-qcram] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts