Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 00:45:11 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-0/💬36)
  4 issues created:
  - How to recover from loss of 3 Handshake packets without receiving PATH_RESPONSE (by tatsuhiro-t)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1257 
  - Gratuitous change of QHKDF-Expand in draft 10 (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1255 
  - Stream Flow Control on Stream 0 (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1252 
  - UDP-like, not exclusively UDP (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1250 [-invariants] 

  4 issues received 36 new comments:
  - #1252 Stream Flow Control on Stream 0 (19 by mikkelfj, siyengar, nibanks, huitema, MikeBishop, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1252 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1255 Gratuitous change of QHKDF-Expand in draft 10 (10 by kazuho, alagoutte, MikeBishop, larseggert, martinthomson, huitema, nibanks, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1255 [-tls] [design] 
  - #1250 UDP-like, not exclusively UDP (5 by martinthomson, larseggert, huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1250 [-invariants] [design] 
  - #1246 Version Negotiation packet extensibility (2 by mnot, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1246 [-invariants] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-2/💬8)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Tls restore compat (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256 
  - Remove unnecessary text from #1253 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1254 [-transport] 
  - Probing packet (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1253 
  - A more complete connection migration (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1249 
  - Fix OnPacketAcked (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #1079 Packet number encryption (3 by mikkelfj, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1079 [-tls] [-transport] 
  - #1251 Server's preferred address (2 by ianswett, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1251 [-transport] 
  - #1254 Remove unnecessary text from #1253 (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1254 [-transport] 
  - #1256 Tls restore compat (1 by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Probing packet
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1253 
  - Fix OnPacketAcked
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts