Subject: Open sourced mvfst - implementation of QUIC by Facebook

From: Udip Pant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 16:35:55 -0700

Hello everyone,

We open sourced mvfst, an implementation of IETF-QUIC by Facebook:
https://github.com/facebookincubator/mvfst.
It has both the client and server implementations and includes features
such as multi-threaded sever, connection-id based routing, GSO support,
APIs for statistics and transport events, and happy eyeballs support.

I hope you can try it out and give us feedback. For discussions, join our
slack channel: mvfst
<https://join.slack.com/t/mvfst/shared_invite/enQtNjI1MDkxNDU4OTY1LTNiMmJiZTA0ZTljNjM3ZDAyMWQ4MDYwMDZlNWQ4NWQ5NzkxYWNiYjUwOTVjMTc2ZWE4NzdjODM3NjQxMzNmZjE>
.

Thanks,
Udip

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 22:37:43 -0700

Thank you so much for opening this up! Glad to see the code finally (and
also happy to see that you're experimenting with new congestion controllers
:-))

- jana