Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 00:45:12 +0000 (UTC)

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+6/-1/💬28)
  6 issues created:
  - Lost Server Initial Takes Too Long to be Retransmitted (by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3078 
  - SRTT vs. smoothed_rtt in quic-recovery (by jrudolph)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3076 
  - Discussion in quic-recovery of delayed ack being 25ms does not seem to relate to anything (by jrudolph)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3075 
  - Probe packet section needs to suggest a crypto context (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3074 
  - Boolean blocked streams setting (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3073 
  - Mention unidirectional Stream Types 2 and 3 (QPACK) in -http (by Lekensteyn)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3071 

  13 issues received 28 new comments:
  - #3053 Padding requirement seems to be incorrect. (6 by DavidSchinazi, ekr, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3053 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3073 Boolean blocked streams setting (5 by kazuho, tatsuhiro-t, dtikhonov, afrind, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3073 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #3046 Handling of Retire Prior To field (3 by kazuho, MikeBishop, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3046 [-transport] 
  - #3074 Probe packet section needs to suggest a crypto context (2 by martinduke, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3074 [-recovery] 
  - #3075 Discussion in quic-recovery of delayed ack being 25ms does not seem to relate to anything (2 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3075 [-recovery] [editorial] 
  - #3078 Lost Server Initial Takes Too Long to be Retransmitted (2 by marten-seemann, nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3078 
  - #3061 Unclear what to do when QUIC Version Hints are missing (2 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3061 [-http] 
  - #3076 SRTT vs. smoothed_rtt in quic-recovery (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3076 [-recovery] [editorial] 
  - #2152 Why does stateless reset have to be checked after MAC failure (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2152 [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 
  - #3020 Transport parameter registry is too constraining for innovation (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3020 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3063 http: Allow unquoted tokens in Alt-Svc quic parameter (1 by Lekensteyn)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3063 [-http] 
  - #3014 Handling of corrupt Retry packets (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3014 [-transport] [design] 
  - #3034 Allow PING in Initial/Handshake? (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3034 [-tls] [-transport] [design] [proposal-ready] 

  1 issues closed:
  - ACK-eliciting vs ack-eliciting https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3068 [-recovery] [-transport] [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove obsolete 'Discussion' section (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077 [-transport] 
  - Added implementation status section (by hamchaoui)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3072 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #3072 Added implementation status section (1 by hamchaoui)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3072 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - ack-eliciting not ACK-eliciting
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3069 [-transport] [editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts