Subject: Document Action: 'Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:54:20 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User 
   Service (RADIUS) '
   <draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-13.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-13.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document describes a currently deployed extension to the Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, allowing dynamic
changes to a user session, as implemented by network access server
products. This includes support for disconnecting users and changing
authorizations applicable to a user session. 
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document represents an update to RFC 3576, addressing issues and
fixes that have been identified since the document was originally
published. Originally, these issues were included in the RADIUS Issues and
Fixes document, but were sufficient in number and size to require a
revision to RFC 3576. 
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document describes issues that were encountered by implementers of 
RFC 3576. As a result, it has been reviewed by implementers as well as 
operators.

Dan Romascanu reviewed the document on behalf of the IESG.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>