Subject: Request for review of RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:00:19 -0500

The Internet-Draft "RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks" was revised on
July 30, 2007, after incorporating review from the IEEE 802.11 WG.  This
document appears on the RADEXT WG charter as a June 2006 milestone "WLAN
Attributes draft submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC".  It would be good to
make additional progress on this document.  It appears that all the required
external (i.e. IEEE) review has been completed.

Please review this draft to determine if it is ready to be taken on as a
RADEXT WG work item.  The draft is to be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-06.txt

In light of the upcoming IETF-70 meeting, this request for review will last
until December 7, 2007, i.e. approximately four weeks, including the IETF
week.

Please indicate whether you would like this document to be taken on as a WG
work item. Please respond even if you have no issues with the document.  If
you have comments, please send the issues to the RADEXT WG mailing list in
the format provided here: 

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

Thanks!

Regards,

Dave Nelson

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>