Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Crypto-Agility Requirements for Remote Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
	Author(s)       : D. Nelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This memo describes the requirements for a crypto-agility solution
for Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:22:11 -0500

I believe that the -01 version of the RADIUS Crypto-Agility Requirements
draft addresses all the open WGLC issues, as we discussed in yesterday's
RADEXT WG meeting here at IETF-73.  Please take a moment to review the
changes.  Those who have open issues are especially requested to acknowledge
whether they can be closed.

Regards,

Dave

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>