Subject: Re: Call for IETF 73 Agenda Items

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 14:44:15 -0500

Bernard Aboba wrote:
...

  Could we also add the TCP transport draft?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00

   Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:57:31 -0800

At IETF 73, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on November 18, 2008 from 9 AM - 11:30 AM. 

Currently the Agenda is as follows:

9 AM - 9:10 Preliminaries

   Blue Sheets

   Note Takers

   Jabber Scribe

   Agenda bashing

   Document Status

Documents completing IETF Last Call

9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06

9:20 - 9:30 AM RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-05

Documents completing RADEXT WG Last Call

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-02

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-02

9:50 AM - 10:00 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-04

10:00 AM - 10:10 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-02

RADEXT WG Work Items

10:20 AM - 10:30 AM TCP Transport, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00

Pre-Working Group Work Item Review

10:30 AM - 10:40 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type-02

10:40 AM - 10:50 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-09

Internationalization

10:50 AM - 11:05 AM Issues with RFC 4282, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4282

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:58:38 -0800

I do not plan to attend the meeting; maybe one of my co-authors would like
to talk about the Extended Attributes draft (of which there will be -05
posted presently).

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 73 Agenda - Take Two

 
 
9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06

 

 
10:00 AM - 10:10 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-02
 
RADEXT WG Work Items

 
10:30 AM - 10:40 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type-02>
draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type-02> 
 
10:40 AM - 10:50 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba
(10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-09
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-089> 
 
Internationalization

---

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 01:01:33 +0100

Hello,
 
I suggest we include that individual submission :
 
draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02 (10 min)

regards

Benoit

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 73 Agenda - Take Two

At IETF 73, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on November 18,
2008 from 9 AM - 11:30 AM. 
Currently the Agenda is as follows:

 
9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson
(10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06

 

 
10:00 AM - 10:10 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
-02
 
RADEXT WG Work Items
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-02> 
10:20 AM - 10:30 AM TCP Transport, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00

 
10:40 AM - 10:50 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard
Aboba (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-09
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-089> 
 
Internationalization

<http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood>

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 07:49:00 +0100

Hi,

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00 

Speaking of which: that draft is an individual submission. We have TCP
transport on the charter, scheduled for Jan 09, and personally I think
that this draft is well written and suited to be adopted as a wg draft,
rather than an individual submission.
I suggest we try to get a feeling in the room about whether to make this
document a proper wg document.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:23:42 -0800

9 AM - 9:10 Preliminaries (10 minutes)

   Blue Sheets

   Note Takers

   Jabber Scribe

   Agenda bashing

   Document Status

Documents completing IETF Last Call (20 minutes)

Documents completing RADEXT WG Last Call (40 minutes)

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)

9:50 AM - 10:00 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10 minutes)

10:00 AM - 10:10 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)

RADEXT WG Work Items (10 minutes)

Pre-Working Group Work Item Review (10 minutes)

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (5 minutes)

10:35 AM - 10:40 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-09.txt

Internationalization (20 minutes)

10:40 AM - 10:50 AM Issues with RFC 4282, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)

10:50 AM - 11 AM Discussion

IPv6 (20 minutes)

11:00 AM - 11:10 AM  Prefix Authorization, Behcet Sarikaya (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sarikaya-radext-prefix-authorization-00

11:10 AM - 11:20 AM  DHCPv6 Attributes, Benoit Lourdelet (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02

Summary & Wrapup

11:20 AM - 11:30 AM, Chairs

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:00:18 -0800

You might want to remove the Extended Attributes draft (or at least the
presentation) from the agenda since none of the authors will be at the
meeting.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 73 Agenda - Take Three

 

 

9:50 AM - 10:00 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-02

  

 
10:35 AM - 10:40 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba
(5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-09.txt

IPv6 (20 minutes)

Summary & Wrapup