Subject: FW: WiMAX Forum Review Request

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:14:30 +0100

________________________________

From: Alper Yegin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:05 PM
To: 'Bernard Aboba'; Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: WiMAX Forum Review Request

Hi Bernard,

WiMAX Forum NWG Security Team has discussed this I-D during the Seoul
face-to-face meeting last week. 

Our NWG specifications use PKMv2, not PKMv1. Therefore, there is no
official opinion of NWG on this I-D. Nevertheless, NWG members are
requested to post their individual feedback on the IETF RADEXT WG
mailing list. 

Thank you for keeping us informed.

Regards,

Alper

From: Bernard Aboba [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: WiMAX Forum Review Request

Recently, the IETF RADEXT WG has received a request to accept the
document "RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management
Version 1" as a working group work item.  The specification is available
here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-01.txt
 
Since this document relates to the work of the WiMAX Forum, we would
like to inquire as to whether WMF has an opinion on the advisability of
having IETF take on this work, as well as to whether WMF has any
editorial or technical feedback relating to the document.  This document
is likely to be discussed during the IETF 73 RADEXT WG meeting in
Minneapolis. 

i'mEMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
<http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood>