Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : New Tunnel-Type Values
	Author(s)       : A. Tiwari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-11-25

This document defines a set of values for the Tunnel-Type RADIUS
Attribute.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:01:18 -0500

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG Last Call on the "New Tunnel-Type
Values" draft prior to requesting that the IESG publish it as an
Informational RFC.   This document requires IETF Consensus to assign new
value of the RADIUS Tunnel-Type Attribute (an oversight in RFC 3575).
 
The document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type-00.txt

WG Last Call will last until December 15, 2008.  Yes, it's a busy time of
year, but this is a *very* short and simple draft.  Please review the
document and post your comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list
([email-masked]) in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues 
list (http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/).   
 
If you have read the document and approve of its publication, but have no
comments, please also post this to the list. 

Regards,

Dave

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>