Subject: FW: I-D Action:draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:04:57 -0800

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Support
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document specifies the operation of RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial
In User Service) when run over IPv6 as well as the RADIUS attributes used to
support IPv6 network access.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.