Subject: FW: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-02.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:18:22 -0800

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key
Management Version 1 (PKMv1) Protocol Support
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-11-25

This document defines a set of RADIUS Attributes which are designed to
provide RADIUS support for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management Version 1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.