Subject: RADEXT WG IETF 73 Agenda - Take Four

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:44:20 -0800

At IETF 73, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on November 18, 2008 from 9 AM - 11:30 AM. 

Currently the Agenda is as follows:

9 AM - 9:10 Preliminaries (10 minutes)

   Blue Sheets

   Note Takers

   Jabber Scribe

   Agenda bashing

   Document Status

Documents completing IETF Last Call (20 minutes)

9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06

9:20 - 9:30 AM RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-05

Documents completing RADEXT WG Last Call (40 minutes)

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-02

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-02

9:50 AM - 10:00 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-02

10:00 AM - 10:10 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-04

RADEXT WG Work Items (10 minutes)

10:20 AM - 10:30 AM TCP Transport, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00

Pre-Working Group Work Item Review (10 minutes)

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (5 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type-02

10:35 AM - 10:40 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-09

Internationalization (20 minutes)

10:40 AM - 10:50 AM Issues with RFC 4282, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4282

10:50 AM - 11 AM Discussion

IPv6 (20 minutes)

11:00 AM - 11:10 AM  Prefix Authorization, Behcet Sarikaya (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sarikaya-radext-prefix-authorization-01

11:10 AM - 11:20 AM  DHCPv6 Attributes, Benoit Lourdelet (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02

Summary & Wrapup

11:20 AM - 11:30 AM, Chairs