Subject: REMINDER: Call for review of the "NAI-based Peer Discovery" document for acceptance as a RADEXT WG work item

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:07:37 -0700

This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the document "NAI-based Peer Discovery"
for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.  This document was formerly part
of the RADSEC document, and is now being split off into its own
document, which (like RADSEC) will be targeted toward Experimental
Status. 

The document is available for review here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery

The
original call for review completed on March 30, 2009.  However, we did
not receive any comments on the document, so we are extending the
review period until April 30, 2009. 

Please send email to
the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether you support adoption of
this document as a RADEXT WG work item.  If you have comments on the
document, please also send these to the list in the format described on
the RADEXT WG Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

---

From: Klaas Wierenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:49:09 +0200

Bernard,

I support adopting this as a WG work item

Klaas

On Apr 29, 2009, at 6:07 PM, Bernard Aboba wrote:

> This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the document  
> "NAI-based Peer Discovery" for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.   
> This document was formerly part of the RADSEC document, and is now  
> being split off into its own document, which (like RADSEC) will be  
> targeted toward Experimental Status.
>
> The original call for review completed on March 30, 2009.  However,  
> we did not receive any comments on the document, so we are extending  
> the review period until April 30, 2009.
>
> Please send email to the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether  
> you support adoption of this document as a RADEXT WG work item.  If  
> you have comments on the document, please also send these to the  
> list in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues list: