Subject: REMINDER: Call for Adoption of "RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" as a RADEXT WG work item

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:14:49 -0700

This is a reminder of an ongoing call for
review of the document "RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks"
for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.  This document was discussed
at IETF 73, and is being targeted at Proposed Standard status. 

The document is available for review here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

The original call for review completed on March 30, 2009.    However, we only got one comment, so we are extending the review period until April 30, 2009.  

Please send email to
the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether you support adoption of this
document as a RADEXT WG work item.  If you have comments on the document,
please also send these to the list in the format described on the RADEXT WG
Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bernard,
I support adoption of this document as a RADEXT WG work item.

Regards,

Behcet

________________________________
From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 3:14:49 PM
Subject: REMINDER: Call for Adoption of "RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" as a RADEXT WG work item

This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the document "RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.  This document was discussed at IETF 73, and is being targeted at Proposed Standard status. 

Please send email to the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether you support adoption of this document as a RADEXT WG work item.  If you have comments on the document, please also send these to the list in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues list:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:44:02 +0700

This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the document "RADIUS
attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.
This document was discussed at IETF 73, and is being targeted at Proposed
Standard status. 
 
The document is available for review here:
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

The original call for review completed on March 30, 2009.    However, we
only got one comment, so we are extending the review period until April 30,
2009.  

Please send email to the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether you
support adoption of this document as a RADEXT WG work item.  

OK w/me.

If you have comments on the document, please also send these to the list in
the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues list:
 <http://www.drizzle.com/%7Eaboba/RADEXT/>
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/