Subject: RE: Virtual interim meeting?

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:33:40 +0200

I would attend. 
 
Dan

________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
	Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 11:03 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: Virtual interim meeting?

	A number of IETF WGs are now scheduling "virtual interim"
meetings.   For example, ECRIT scheduled such a meeting in the fall:

	http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/trac/wiki

	We are wondering whether RADEXT WG participants would be
interested in participating in such a "virtual interim" meeting, and if
so, how many of you would potentially attend. 

	Typical facilities provided through services such as DimDim
<http://www.dimdim.com/>  include audio conferencing, chat and
presentation sharing.