Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-04-29

IPv6 nodes can have configuration information provided to them using
DHCPv6 and/or Router Advertisements.  This document specifies RADIUS
attributes that complement RFC3162 for use with DHCPv6 and/or Router
Advertisements (RAs) and their application in broadband network
access.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.