Subject: [radext] #51: Repetition

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:29:44 -0000

#51: Repetition
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Hannes.Tschofenig@…        |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Section 2.1 lists the basic data types. Section 3.2.1 lists them again.
 And so does Appendix A.1.1.

 I would argue that we should only have them once listed in the document
 (at least I would argue to get rid of A.1.1). Appendix A in general
 repeats what was said in the previous section again. Appendix B is good
 since it shows some of the examples.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/51>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:34:50 -0000

#51: Repetition
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Hannes.Tschofenig@…        |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I believe that this issue was resolved in -16.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>