Subject: [radext] #54: Editorial Nits

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:40:36 -0000

#54: Editorial Nits
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Section B.6

 of opaque data whose definition

 [BA] should be "of as opaque data whose definition"

    reasons identical to those given for Egress-VLANID.
 B.10. Digest-*

 [BA] Insert a blank line before section B.10.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/54>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>