Subject: Re: [radext] #10: Editorial Issues

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:02:25 -0000

#10: Editorial Issues
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                   
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  status-server              |      Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed                    
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>