Subject: Conclusion of "Last Look" at RADIUS Design Guidelines document

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:40:16 -0700

The "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document concluded on June 28, 2010:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2010/msg00486.html

25 issues were submitted, all but six of which have been resolved in -15 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design): 
issues 11, 31, 47, 48, 49 and 50.  

Open issues on RADEXT documents can be viewed here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/report/1

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 06:47:22 +0200

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> 25 issues were submitted, all but six of which have been resolved in -15
> (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design):

  Updates should be available this week.

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>