Subject: Re: [radext] #2: comments on draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-01

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:39:13 -0000

#2: comments on draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-01
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  msmith@…                 |        Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  major                    |    Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access              |      Version:  1.0           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by wdec@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Changes/resolution in draft-02.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>