Subject: [radext] #60: Behavior in response to CoA-Request

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:14:15 -0000

#60: Behavior in response to CoA-Request
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  radsec                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 A question arose as to whether CoA/Disconnect traffic should go on the
 same connection as other RADIUS traffic and if so, how a NAS should behave
 if it receives a CoA/Disconnect-Request and it doesn't support RFC 5176.
 If the DAS drops it, the DAC will retransmit.  Should the DAS send a
 Disconnect/CoA-NAK instead?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/60>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>