Subject: [radext] #59: Section 2.2 Assigned Ports

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:10:00 -0000

#59: Section 2.2 Assigned Ports
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  tcp-transport              |     Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:                           
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 * radius          1812/tcp
       * radius-acct     1813/tcp
       * radius-dynauth  3799/tcp
       * radsec          2083/tcp

 The question arose in the RADIUS over TLS document about which ports are
 used for Dynauth over TLS.  Looking at the above table, it seems unclear.
 Do you use port 3799/tcp or 2083/tcp?  This also relates to whether the
 same TCP/TLS connection can be used for traffic in both directions.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/59>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>