Subject: Notification: draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-00

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:08:56 +0200

Hi,

as discussed, I've written up the idea about fancy accounting in an I-D.
URL:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting/

Please comment if you find the time - especially those people who need
the IPv6 accounting!

idnits told me that the Intended Status can't possibly be
Standards-track - RADIUS Accounting itself is only informational :-/

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	New Version Notification for
draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-00
Datum: 	Thu, 31 Mar 2011 03:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
Von: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
An: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Stefan Winter and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting
Revision:	 00
Title:		 RADIUS Accounting for traffic classes
Creation_date:	 2011-03-31
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 7

Abstract:
This document specifies new attributes for RADIUS Accounting to
enable NAS reporting of subsets of the total traffic in a user
session.

The IETF Secretariat.