Subject: RADIUS Attributes for Dual Stack Access

From: Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:22:27 -0800

Hi all,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access/?include
_text=1
submitted.

Filename:	 draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access
Revision:	 00
Title:		 RADIUS Attributes for Dual Stack Access
Creation_date:	 2011-03-07
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This document specifies the RADIUS attributes for IPv4 and IPv6 dual
stack access, which are intended to be used in the AAA processes for
the transfer of user's configuration from AAA server to NAS and
traffic statistics reporting from NAS to AAA server.  The new
attributes cover a specified user type for NAS to allocate the proper
resource and employ the right mechanism for the users; and a batch of
IPv4 and IPv6 traffic statistics for the differentiated accounting
policies on the AAA server.

I would like to say something about this
draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access-00.
1. draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access is valid.

2. draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access-00 talks about 13 attributes. The
following 6 attributes in draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access-00 are similar
to draft-maglione-radext-ipv6-acct-extensions, which expired.
o  Acct-Input-IPv6-Octets
o  Acct-Output-IPv6-Octets
o  Acct-Input-IPv6-Packets
o  Acct-Output-IPv6-Packets
o  Acct-Input-IPv6-Gigawords
o  Acct-Output-IPv6-Gigawords

3. There is one work item of IPv6-only in WG RADEXT, would the WG tell me
whether we would like to have a new work item for dual-stack?

Thanks.

We keep our promises with one another - no matter what!

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>