Subject: [radext] #79: Reference issues

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:46:22 -0000

#79: Reference issues

 idnits currently finds the following NITs relating to references in the
 -02 document:

 Checking references for intended status: Informational
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   == Unused Reference: 'RFC2865' is defined on line 293, but no explicit
      reference was found in the text
      '[RFC2865]  Rigney, C., Willens, S., Rubens, A., and W. Simpson,
 "Rem...'

   == Unused Reference: 'RFC3162' is defined on line 297, but no explicit
      reference was found in the text
      '[RFC3162]  Aboba, B., Zorn, G., and D. Mitton, "RADIUS and IPv6",
 RF...'

   == Unused Reference: 'RFC3579' is defined on line 300, but no explicit
      reference was found in the text
      '[RFC3579]  Aboba, B. and P. Calhoun, "RADIUS (Remote
 Authentication...'

   == Unused Reference: 'RFC4962' is defined on line 307, but no explicit
      reference was found in the text
      '[RFC4962]  Housley, R. and B. Aboba, "Guidance for Authentication,
 A...'

 Looking through the document, each of the "unused" references are actually
 included, but not in the referenced form (e.g. RFC 2865 instead of
 [RFC2865]).  This should be cleaned up.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/79>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:11:22 -0000

#79: Reference issues

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/79#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>