Subject: Call for Agenda Items

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:54:14 -0800

This is a call for agenda items at the RADEXT WG session at IETF 80 in Prague, CZ.  The WG is scheduled to meet on Wednesday morning from 9 AM to 11:30 AM.   Remote presentation can be arranged, so feel free to suggest an agenda item even if you cannot be physically present. 

Here is a strawman agenda:

=================================================================================================

RADEXT WG IETF 80 Agenda 

Chairs:

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba at hotmail.com>

Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room:  radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

0900 - 1130

Karlin II and III

09:00 - 09:20, Preliminaries

     Debugging

     Note Well

     Note Takers

     Jabber scribe

     Agenda bash

     Document Status
Documented completing WG Last Call (20 minutes)
9:20 - 9:40 AM RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access

WG Work Items (60 minutes)

 9:40 - 10:00 AM Crypto-Agility Requirements for RADIUS (20 minutes)http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements

10:00 AM - 10:10 AM RADIUS over TLS, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

10:10 AM - 10:20 AM Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10
minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

10:20 AM - 10:40 AM RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok (20 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

10:40 - 11:00 AM RADIUS Protocol Extensions, Alan DeKok (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions

Discussion and Wrap-up (30 minutes)

11:00 – 11:15 AM Discussion (15 minutes)

11:15 - 11:30  AM Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)