Subject: Re: [radext] #61: DNS attribute for IPv4?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:38:44 -0000

#61: DNS attribute for IPv4?

Changes (by wdec@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 IETF spec, no, existing implementations however do things like
 http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2548.html#MS-Primary-DNS-Server.

 Let me know how you'd like to see this represented. We didn't want to
 provide links to specific implementations, but also not hide from the fact
 that limited VSAs are being used.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                    |       Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned      
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:                
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/61#comment:3>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:04:01 -0000

Comment(by wdec@…):

 Agreed, with some minor wordsmithing perhaps I'll add the proposed text.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/61#comment:4>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>