Subject: [radext] #84: Requirements Language

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:25:08 -0000

#84: Requirements Language

 Add the following text to the Requirements Language text on page 1:

    A RADIUS crypto-agility solution is not compliant with this
    specification if it fails to satisfy one or more of the MUST or MUST
    NOT statements.  A solution that satisfies all the MUST, MUST NOT,
    SHOULD, and SHOULD NOT statements is said to be "unconditionally
    compliant"; one that satisfies all the MUST and MUST NOT statements
    but not all the SHOULD or SHOULD NOT requirements is said to be
    "conditionally compliant".

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/84>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 03:00:32 -0000

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/84#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>