Subject: [radext] #78: Pre-November 2008 Copyright Notice

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:43:44 -0000

#78: Pre-November 2008 Copyright Notice

 The current -02 document does not utilize the pre-November 2008 copyright
 notice.   This issue is filed in case the authors wish to change the
 notice.  Otherwise, this issue can be resolved "won't fix".  Here is what
 the pre-November 2008 notice looks like;

 Copyright Notice

    Copyright (c) 2011 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
    document authors.  All rights reserved.

    This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
    Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
    (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
    publication of this document.  Please review these documents
    carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with
    respect to this document.  Code Components extracted from this
    document must include Simplified BSD License text as described in
    Section 4.e of the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without
    warranty as described in the BSD License.

    This document may contain material from IETF Documents or IETF
    Contributions published or made publicly available before November
    10, 2008.  The person(s) controlling the copyright in some of this
    material may not have granted the IETF Trust the right to allow
    modifications of such material outside the IETF Standards Process.
    Without obtaining an adequate license from the person(s) controlling
    the copyright in such materials, this document may not be modified
    outside the IETF Standards Process, and derivative works of it may
    not be created outside the IETF Standards Process, except to format
    it for publication as an RFC or to translate it into languages other
    than English.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  d.b.nelson@…          
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1            
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |     Version:  1.0                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                        
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/78>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:11:37 -0000

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  d.b.nelson@…          
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1            
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |      Version:  1.0                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed                 
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/78#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>