Subject: Re: [radext] #3: Review of RTLS document (part 1, Technical)

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:02:54 -0000

#3: Review of RTLS document (part 1, Technical)

Comment(by stefan.winter@…):

 - TLS negotiation text rewritten as suggested

 - certificate validation from trusted sources: removed; this will be dealt
 with in the dynamic discovery draft. Only a note in the non-normative
 section remains.

 - Client Identity: still needs some discussion, will be up on the slide
 deck at IETF 80

 - DAC: as discussed on the ML, all traffic should go through the same
 port. A client does not have to be a DAC; if it's not, it is required to
 NAK the DA traffic though.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  stefan.winter@…         
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1              
Component:  radsec                     |     Version:  1.0                     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                          
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>