Subject: Re: [radext] #77: Section 2

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:26:33 -0000

#77: Section 2

Changes (by wdec@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved as proposed.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |      Version:  1.0           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/77#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>