Subject: [radext] #81: Location Privacy

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:56:25 -0000

#81: Location Privacy

 Section 4.2 states:

 If
    possible, it is desirable for proposals to provide for the encryption
    of existing attributes.  This includes existing "hidden" attributes
    as well as attributes (such as location attributes) that require
    confidentiality.

 [BA] GEOPRIV requirements are described in RFC 3693; this should probably
 be referenced here.  Also, "desirable" appears to be used as a synonym for
 RECOMMENDED here.  Should this be changed?

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/81>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:28:04 -0000

#81: Location Privacy

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Recommendation is to change the text to:

    It is RECOMMENDED for proposals to provide for the encryption
    of existing attributes.  This includes existing "hidden" attributes
    as well as attributes (such as location attributes) that require
    confidentiality.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Crypto-Agility             |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/81#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>