Subject: IETF 80 RADEXT Agenda - Final

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:54:08 -0700

RADEXT WG IETF 80 Agenda

Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba at hotmail.com
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
0900 - 1130
Karlin II and III

09:00 - 09:20, Preliminaries (20 minutes)

Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

IPv6 Items (45 minutes)

9:20 - 9:35 AM RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access

9:35 AM - 9:50 AM RADIUS Attributes for Dual Stack Access, L. Yeh (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access

9:50 AM - 10:05 AM RADIUS Attributes for 6rd, Sheng Jiang (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib

Security Work Items (60 minutes)

10:05 - 10:25 AM Crypto-Agility Requirements for RADIUS (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements

10:25 AM - 10:35 AM RADIUS over TLS, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

10:35 AM - 10:45 AM Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

10:45 AM - 10:55 AM RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

10:55 - 11:05 AM RADIUS Protocol Extensions, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions

Discussion and Wrap-up (25 minutes)

11:05 – 11:20 AM Discussion (15 minutes)
11:20 - 11:30 AM Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)