Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document specifies additional IPv6 RADIUS attributes useful in
residential broadband network deployments.  The attributes, which are
used for authorization and accounting, enable assignment of a host
IPv6 address and IPv6 DNS server address via DHCPv6; assignment of an
IPv6 route announced via router advertisement, and assignment of a
named IPv6 delegated prefix pool.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.