Subject: Re: [radext] #56: Review

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:32:53 -0000

#56: Review

Changes (by stefan.winter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 All editorial changes in the review are addressed in the upcoming -08
 version. Regarding connection backoff, the following text is in -08:

 2.3.  Connection Setup

    RADIUS/TLS nodes

    1.  establish TCP connections as per [I-D.ietf-radext-tcp-transport].
 Failure to connect leads to continuous retries, with exponentially growing
 intervals between every try.  If multiple servers are defined, the node
 MAY attempt to establish a connection to these other servers in parallel,
 in order to implement quick failover.

 I hope that this closes the issue.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                    |        Owner:  stefan.winter@…         
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                  
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1              
Component:  radsec                     |      Version:  1.0                     
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed                   
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/56#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>