Subject: [radext] RFC 6911 on RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:49:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6911

        Title:      RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access 
                    Networks 
        Author:     W. Dec, Ed.,
                    B. Sarikaya,
                    G. Zorn, Ed.,
                    D. Miles,
                    B. Lourdelet
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 28123
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6911.txt

This document specifies additional IPv6 RADIUS Attributes useful in
residential broadband network deployments.  The Attributes, which are
used for authorization and accounting, enable assignment of a host
IPv6 address and an IPv6 DNS server address via DHCPv6, assignment of
an IPv6 route announced via router advertisement, assignment of a
named IPv6 delegated prefix pool, and assignment of a named IPv6 pool
for host DHCPv6 addressing.

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:54:53 +0300

Congratulations to the authors and thanks for the hard work.

- Jouni & Mauricio