Subject: [radext] Milestones changed for radext WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:54:17 -0700

Changed milestone "Updates to RFC 2618-2621 RADIUS MIBs submitted for
publication", set due date to December 2004 from December 2004.

Changed milestone "SIP RADIUS authentication draft submitted as a
Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to December 2004 from December
2004.

Changed milestone "RFC 2486bis submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to February 2005 from February 2005.

Changed milestone "RFC 3576 MIBs submitted as an Informational RFC",
set due date to December 2005 from December 2005.

Changed milestone "RADIUS Filtering Attributes draft submitted as a
Proposed Standard RFC (split out from VLAN & Priority draft)", set due
date to October 2006 from October 2006.

Changed milestone "RADIUS Redirection Attributes draft submitted as a
Proposed Standard RFC (split out from VLAN & Priority draft)", set due
date to December 2006 from December 2006.

Changed milestone "Reliable Transport Profile for RADIUS I-D submitted
as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to January 2009 from January
2009.

Changed milestone "Status-Server I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to March 2009 from March 2009.

Changed milestone "RADSEC (RADIUS over TCP/TLS) draft submitted as an
Experimental RFC", set due date to March 2011 from March 2011.

Changed milestone "IPv6 Access I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012, resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "RFC 4282bis submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Extended Attributes I-D submitted as a Proposed
Standard RFC", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012,
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Dynamic Discovery I-D submitted as a Proposed
Standard RFC", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "IEEE 802 Attributes I-D submitted as a Proposed
Standard RFC", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "RADIUS over DTLS I-D submitted as an Experimental
RFC", set due date to January 2013 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "RADIUS packet fragmentation submitted as an
Experimental RFC", set due date to February 2013 from February 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/radext/charter/