Subject: [radext] RADEXT WG: IETF 87 agenda (draft 2)

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:23:50 +0000

Radext will be meeting this afternoon.  Below is the current agenda.

-MS
--------------------------------------------
RADEXT WG IETF 87 Agenda

Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at renesasmobile.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
5:00 - 6:30PM

Room Schoeneberg 1/2
5:00 - 5:10 PM, Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

Working group draft discussion (40 minutes)
-------------------------------------------
5:10 - 5:20PM DTLS as a Transport Layer for RADIUS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

5:20 - 5:30PM The Network Access Identifier, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-nai

5:30 - 5:40PM RADIUS dynamic discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

5:40 - 5:50PM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext

Chartered individual draft discussion (15 minutes)
--------------------------------------------------
5:50 - 6:05PM Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets, Diego Lopez (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perez-radext-radius-fragmentation

Outside charter individual draft discussion
-------------------------------------------
6:05  6:15PM Data types in RADIUS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-datatypes

6:15 - 6:25PM RADIUS extensions for Key Management in WLAN Network, Li Xue
(10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-radext-key-management

Wrap-up (5 minutes)
--------------------
6:25 -  6:30 PM Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)
WG Goals/Milestones status, next steps