Subject: [radext] IETF 87: Preliminary Agenda

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 03:44:11 +0000

At IETF 87 RADEXT has 90 minutes allocated (Tuesday 7/30 5:00PM-6:30PM).
Below is the draft agenda consisting of items the chairs would believe
would be useful to discuss.  Please respond with any suggested changes or
comments.

-Jouni & Mauricio 

-----------------------

RADEXT WG IETF 87 Agenda

Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at nsn.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
5:00 - 6:30PM

Room Schoeneberg 1/2
5:00 - 6:10 PM, Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

Working group draft discussion (40 minutes)
-------------------------------------------
6:10 - 6:20PM DTLS as a Transport Layer for RADIUS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

6:20 - 6:30PM The Network Access Identifier, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-nai

6:30 - 6:40PM RADIUS dynamic discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

6:40 - 6:50PM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext

Chartered individual draft discussion (15 minutes)
--------------------------------------------------
6:50 - 7:00PM Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets, Diego Lopez (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perez-radext-radius-fragmentation

Outside charter individual draft discussion
-------------------------------------------
7:00  7:10PM Data types in RADIUS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-datatypes

7:10 - 7:20PM RADIUS extensions for Key Management in WLAN Network, Li Xue
(10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-radext-key-management

Wrap-up (10 minutes)
--------------------
7:20 -  7:30 PM Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)
WG Goals/Milestones status, next steps