Subject: Re: [radext] #167: Section 2.12

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:18:48 -0000

#167: Section 2.12

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I've added an example of a greek domain name, taken from
 http://www.iana.org/domains/reserved

 ...
 [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  nai                      |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/167#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>