Subject: Re: [radext] #164: Section 2.8

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:15:01 -0000

#164: Section 2.8

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The text was already updated in the last version of the document.  The
 "byte-for-byte" sentence is gone, and a longer discussion fo the issues
 has been added.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  nai                      |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/164#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>