Subject: [radext] IETF 88: Preliminary Agenda

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:59:10 +0000

At IETF 87 RADEXT has 90 minutes allocated (Monday 11/4 1:00PM-2:30PM).
Below is the draft agenda consisting of items the chairs would believe
would be useful to discuss.  Please respond with any suggested changes or
comments.

-Jouni & Mauricio

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹
RADEXT WG IETF 88 Agenda

Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at renesasmobile.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Monday, Nov 4, 2013
1:00 - 2:30PM
Plaza A

1:00 - 1:10 PM, Preliminaries (10 minutes)
------------------------------------------
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

Working group draft discussion (45 minutes)
-------------------------------------------
1:10 - 1:20PM DTLS as a Transport Layer for RADIUS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

1:20 - 1:25PM The Network Access Identifier, Alan DeKok (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-nai

1:25 - 1:30PM RADIUS dynamic discovery, Stefan Winter (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

1:30 - 1:40PM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext

1:40 - 1:55PM Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets, Diego Lopez (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perez-radext-radius-fragmentation

Chartered individual draft discussion (15 minutes)
--------------------------------------------------
1:55 - 2:10PM Larger Packets for Remote RADIUS over TCP, Sam  Hartman (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets

Wrap-up (10 minutes)
--------------------
2:10 -  2:20 PM Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)
WG Goals/Milestones status, next steps

---

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:00:07 +0100

Hello Mauricio,

just a minor comment. The link to the RADIUS fragmentation draft is 
outdated. Since it become a WG document, its new URL is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-01>

Best regards,
Alejandro

El 29/10/13 14:59, Sanchez, Mauricio escribió:
> ------------------------------------------------
> RADEXT WG IETF 88 Agenda
>
> Chairs:
> 1:30 - 1:40PM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba 
> (10 minutes)
> 1:40 - 1:55PM Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets, Diego Lopez 
> (15 minutes)
> 1:55 - 2:10PM Larger Packets for Remote RADIUS over TCP, Sam  Hartman 
> (15 minutes)
> _______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext