Subject: Re: [radext] #168: Remaining issues for dynamic-discovery draft

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:26:09 -0000

#168: Remaining issues for dynamic-discovery draft

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Re 1.1: allocation is still pending; added IANA Considerations note to
 keep track of the allocation. This needs not be tracked in this TRAC
 ticket.

 Re 1.2: -08 makes this UTF8Realm as per discussion in IETF87.

 Re 1.3: changed to allow * only on the leftmost label in -08.

 Re 2: Added new section "Privacy Considerations" with tradeoff discussion
 as discussed in IETF87.

 Re 3: Added an explicit reference to the entirety of section 2.2 of
 S-NAPTR RFC which explains all the various terminal and non-terminal
 lookups in more detail.

 The soon-to-be-submitted -08 thus closes all issues in this ticket. Please
 re-open if the added text in the draft is not satisfactory.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery        |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/168#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>