Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:27:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
                          Mike McCauley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a means to find authoritative RADIUS servers
   for a given realm.  It is used in conjunction with either RADIUS/TLS
   and RADIUS/DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:30:50 +0200

Hi,

this new draft closes the issues in TRAC #168 and also all the other
pending items which were discussed in IETF87 and on the ML.

I believe the draft is now ready for another WGLC if one is needed
before further advancement of the draft.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

> _______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext
> 

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66