Subject: Re: [radext] #162: Section 2.6

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:09:08 -0000

#162: Section 2.6

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 My approach would be to discuss the preferred design, and then explain why
 it's difficult to achieve.  I would suggest splitting the section into two
 pieces.

 The first would discuss the ideal process.  The second would discuss what
 we can do in reality.

 We're also waiting for input from i18n people on what's possible.  Their
 answer will have a large impact on the text in this section.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  nai                      |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/162#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>