Subject: [RADIR] Chicago meeting?

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:14:04 -0400

As discussed earlier this week, let's try to get together for a
face-to-face in Chicago (Jason won't be there, but I'll see about
getting a phone bridge).

Would any of the following times work:

      Monday lunch
      Tuesday lunch
      Thursday lunch

The plan would be to get a room, rather than go to a restaurant.

Thomas

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:44:54 -0700

> The plan would be to get a room, rather than go to a restaurant.

If memory serves, we had planned to meet in-person at our regularly scheduled
conference call time of Tuesday, 1PM-CDT. But maybe I am confused as that
time does conflict with the rtgarea open meeting, which may be an issue for
some.

	--Vince

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:26:05 -0400

Monday would work best for me, Tuesday next-best, Thursday is  
possible but tight.

Regarding Vince's comment, I'm definitely not free at our regular  
time (1 p.m. Central) on Tuesday due to the Routing Area open meeting.

--John

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:15:04 -0700

> Would any of the following times work:

I can't make Tuesday. The other ones are fine.

    Erik

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:16:28 -0500

> > Would any of the following times work:

Let's go with Monday lunch (today).

I have Salon 4 reserved. It's just a room, no phone available. (Marcia
tells me that getting phones in rooms was generally a problem this
time around.)

You are on your own for lunch. Note that there is a place that has
sandwiches right at the corner outside the hotel. at the corner of
Monroe/Wabash. No doubt there is lots more if you are willing to walk
a block (which I haven't really done yet).

Thomas

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:12:09 -0500

Ack.  I'll be there.  I assume we're aiming for as soon as possible  
after 11:30.

--John

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:24:39 -0700

> Let's go with Monday lunch (today).

OK.

I assume it will take a few minutes to go buy a sandwich so 11:45 might 
be a realistic time to start.

    Erik

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:28:18 -0500

> be a realistic time to start.

Sounds good to me.

Thomas