Subject: [RADIR] RADir Status

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:27:28 -0400

R&A Directorate:

We have not seen a document.  Did we miss some email notice?

The Routing Area Meeting has 7 minutes available for a status 
presentation.  Can someone on the directorate give a status update in 
this time?

Russ & Olaf

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:12:21 -0500

> We have not seen a document.  Did we miss some email notice?

No, we've been in RSN mode for too long. What we have now is really
good enough to get posted (and some folk know about it via the mailing
list archive already).

> presentation.  Can someone on the directorate give a status update in 

Yes.

Thomas