Subject: (radius) would like to purchase..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 98 00:02:03 EST

ll Ayers and I'm an account manager for MSI Communications.
I'm interested in talking to you about surplus network equipment.  

We're a highly respected full-service integrator, but a significant part
of our business is buying and selling used network equipment, including
routers, switches and hubs. We concentrate on such top brands as Cisco,
Ascend, Livingston/Lucent, Paradyne and USRobotics/3Com.

The networking gear that you've taken out of service is probably
collecting dust, but could still have significant value.  If you have
such a surplus, we may be interested in buying it. In addition to
purchase, we can accept used equipment as trade-in if you're looking to
replace it.

Or, if you need equipment for low-cost network expansion, or for backup,
our inventory of refurbished products will allow you to achieve your
objectives for a cost savings of up to 40%.  Unlike other suppliers who
offer refurbished network equipment, we provide a full-service
capability, including:

		Total product refurbishment and recertification,
including firmware upgrades and documentation
Product warranty
		Product repair service
		24x7 tech support and problem resolution
		Optional overnight replacement service
		Warehousing and logistics management

We also offer an unsurpassed reputation for quality and service, with
such customers as EDS, Lockheed Martin, AOL, State Farm Insurance,
CitiBank and IBM Business Recovery Services.
 
We're an established (10 years) and highly respected organization, so
our interest is serious - regardless of whether the opportunity is
immediate or in the future.  I urge you to check our credentials by
viewing our web site...

http://www.msic.com

Please e-mail me to recommend when during the next week I should call
you. Or, feel free to call me at your convenience at 973-347-3349.

Thank you,

Jill Ayers

MSI Communications, Inc.
7 Waterloo Road, Stanhope NJ 07874
[email-masked] 
V.) 973-347-3349
F.) 973-347-7176
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.