Subject: (radius) Cellphone Batteries @ Half Price!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:23:22

Cellphone Batteries @ Half Price!

Cellphone Owners and Mobile Professionals,

SAVE BIG! – BUY DIRECT! - Get your Cellphone Batteries
quick and easy online at CELLPHONE BATTERY WAREHOUSE
Highest Quality, Lowest Prices, Giant Selection – Guaranteed!
Click-on and Bookmark this site - 
http://members.tripod.com/~cellbattery

**********************************************************
We believe in responsible targeted mailing.  
Your name was given to us as somebody who might be interested 
in this offer. 
This  message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301.
Sender: CELLPHONE BATTERY WAREHOUSE, 7810 Topanga cyn Blvd, 
Canoga Park, 
Ca 91304 ph: 818 207-9600 E-Mail Address:[email-masked] 
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further 
transmissions 
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to 
you by 
ending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in 
the 
subject line.  For additional information see: 
<http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.
html> 
**********************************************************

 

 
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.