Subject: (radius) Total Control Hiper Arc

From: Alberto Ferreira Delgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:37:01 -0200

I changed radius to send the attribute Filter-Id with the filter to
be aplied for each user, i am using Merit Radius 2.4.23C , with
Portmaster 4 this works well , but with Total Control Hiper Arc , we had
some problems.
    In Portmaster i created to filters on NAS like "filter.in" and
"filter.out" , and i perform the attribute Filter-Id with the string
"filter".
    The attribute Filter_Id is the correct parameter to set filter in
Total Control Hiper Arc or there is another ?
    There is something diferent to do for Total Control Hiper Arc in
this attribute ?

    Regards,
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Live for Love, for without Love you don't live.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: William Bulley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:03:21 -0500 (EST)

>     There is something diferent to do for Total Control Hiper Arc in

This should be a question asked of [email-masked]

But first you should replace version 2.4.23C with our 3.6B version

The older version does not support USR/3COM NAS units, the newer
version does.

Regards,

web...

-- 
William Bulley                     Senior Systems Research Programmer
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: [email-masked]
4251 Plymouth Road, Suite C        Phone: (734) 764-9993
Ann Arbor, Michigan  48105-2785    Fax:   (734) 647-3185

If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.