Subject: (radius) PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET! business opportunity ad

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:26:27

5615404028		                    5615404028           

		   E MAIL KING AND ASSOCIATES
		  PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 3 YEARS PROVEN E MAIL BLASTING EXPERIENCE!

WORK SMARTER BY HAVING QUALIFIED PEOPLE PHONE YOU, ALREADY 
PREPARED TO BUY. PUT YOUR COLD CALLING DAYS TO AN END.

CHECK OUT OUR INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR 10,000 E MAILS TODAY! FOR 
ONLY $125.00 WE WILL INCLUDE  A TARGETED SEARCH FOR CUSTOMERS WHO 
MAY BE INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND MAIL TO THEM ON 
THE INTERNET. 

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE E MAILING CONTINOUSLY DONE, WHY 
NOT TRY OUR MONTHLY PROGRAM FOR ONLY $250.00. WE WILL E MAIL YOUR 
AD OUT TO 7500 ADDRESSES DAILY FIVE DAYS PER WEEK.

Do you only market your product or service geographically? Not a 
problem with E Mail King and Associates. We can target your 
e-mail broadcastes into the city of your choosing! CALL US TODAY 
FOR DETAILS!

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN E MAIL SYSTEM, WHY NOT TRY OUR 
SUBCRIPTION SERVICE WHERE YOU WILL RECEIVE 50,000 FRESH GOOD E 
MAIL ADDRESSES EVERY week for only $25.00. CALL US FOR A QUOTE!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING AN E MAIL KING RESELLER? PUT EVEN 
MORE MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET TODAY BY SIGNING UP WITH OUR PROGRAM 
TODAY!! IT DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO JOIN!!

We accept payment by Cheque by Fax.
	
James 
phone 5615404028

_________________________________________________________________

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR LIST, please call 18006366773 6834 or e 
mail [email-masked] type in "remove" in the subject header or 
our mailing address is 
EMAIL KING and Associates
1790 Bonhill Rd 
Mississauga Ontario
Canada

 

 
 
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.