Subject: (radius) Update to draft-ietf-radius-radius

From: Carl Rigney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:18:14 -0800 (PST)

Based on discussions so far there are a couple of paragraphs that need
tweaking in the current RADIUS draft (tuning the proxy warning and
adding a bit to security section pointing out that the MD5 chaining
used for password hiding has not been as deeply analyzed as it could
be).  If anyone wants to suggest any changes to the language proposed
so far please mail me your input by Monday the 27th, and I'll send out
my draft of just those paragraphs early next week (so people can point
out typoes or shocking lapses of grammar or logic, if any) and then get
the new draft out by the end of the century [1], so things can move
along.

You don't need to send me anything that's already been sent to the
mailing list, I have all that already.

--
Carl Rigney
RADIUS Editor
[email-masked]
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.