Subject: (radius) the two contentious proxy paragraphs

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 07:51:33 -0800

[ mail to/from the radius list is not functioning very well, e.g. despite
  that i am subscribed, i get no messages, mine are not in the archive
  (which is where i have to read the list, ... <bitch, whine, moan>.  this
  is my third attempt to ask this question ]

do these two contentious paragraphs
  o define a feature not in the proposed standard document
  o give guidance, whether clear or not, to implementors of a feature
    already in the ps document
  o confuse the reader sufficiently that they are likely to cause worse
    implementations than with the paragraphs elided

if you choose the last one, you must also send suggested wording that is
clearer.

excuse me for not quoting 300 lines of previous email </sarcastic>.

randy
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.