Subject: [RAI] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics (SIP End-to-EndPerformance Metrics) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:40:23 +0200

I know that previous versions of this draft were already reviewed in SIP
and SIPPING. As it's in IETF Last Call now, I think it's a good time for
another final review from RAI. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
(speaking as OPS AD) 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 3:35 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics (SIP
End-to-EndPerformance Metrics) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Performance Metrics for Other
Layers WG (pmol) to consider the following document:

- 'SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics '
   <draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-08-18. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-03.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17111&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce