Subject: PIB Incarnation

From: "Krishna Prasad Akkineni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:58:48 +0530

Hi,
   This is a query with reference to ID on framework PIB.
From the document, I could not understand how PDP & PEP
exchange PIB incarnation table details. 

Specifically, What can be the name of "frwkPibIncarnationName"
attribute. Is it the responsibility of PDP to fill this
attribute? 

For your reference, structure of  FrwkPibIncarnationEntry 
is given below.

  FrwkPibIncarnationEntry ::= SEQUENCE { 
           frwkPibIncarnationPrid                InstanceId, 
           frwkPibIncarnationName                SnmpAdminString, 
           frwkPibIncarnationId                  OCTET STRING, 
           frwkPibIncarnationLongevity           Unsigned32, 
           frwkPibIncarnationTtl                 Unsigned32, 
           frwkPibIncarnationActive              TruthValue 
   } 

Thanks & Regards
Krishna