Subject: [Rats] Updated draft charter language

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:15:00 +0000

Hello!

An update to the draft RATS charter can be found at:
https://github.com/ietf-rats/charter/blob/RC4/ietf-rats-charter.md

Regards,
Roman and Nancy

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:01:22 -0600

> https://github.com/ietf-rats/charter/blob/RC4/ietf-rats-charter.md

Thanks to all who contributed; this seems to be shaping up nicely!  I only
have some nit-level comments (at least, at this late hour).

I might consider s/relied upon/trusted/ in the first paragraph of the
Scope/Problem Statement (but there are downsides to using "trust" and
derive words too much).

I might also s/These procedures include/These procedures can include/.

In the Program of Work, item 1, I think the grammar is a bit odd in
"identifying mechanisms how to form trust relationships between system
components and the relying parties via trusted introduction" (maybe just
remove the "how"?).

In item 3, s/in formats/in concrete formats/ (or similar).

-Ben