Subject: [Rats] RATS Use case edits

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 16:18:12 -0400

Hi Michael,

I was reading through your document, so I figured I'd provide the edits I
see...

1. Abstract: 2nd paragraph:
OLD:

   The document (aspires) goes on to go on to describe possible future
   use cases that would be enabled by common formats.
NEW:

   The document aspires to describe possible future
   use cases that would be enabled by common formats.

It's not going to be published, I think it's fine to say aspires...

2. Section 4:
Will other use cases be covered or just those 2?

3. Section 5.1 1st paragraph:
OLD:
   The TCG is trying to solve the problem of knowing if a networking
   device should be part a network.  If it belongs to the operator, and
   if it running approriate software.
NEW:
   The TCG is trying to solve the problem of knowing if a networking
   device should be part of a network, if it belongs to the operator, and
   if it is running appropriate software.

4. Section 5.3:

I see this text:
   The FIDO use case involves a relying party that wants to have the HW/
   SW implementation does a biometric check on the human to be strongly
   attested.

If a biometric is being used to identify the human, don't you mean identity
proofing of the manager?  How is that attestation?

Thanks for your work on this draft!  I had some other nits, but some were
style preference and I left them out :-)

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen