Subject: Re: [Rats] Please file issues with the EAT draft in GitHub

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:50:37 +0200

Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > If we want to go this way -which is fine by me- maybe we should have a
    > parallel discussion on procedures (e.g., consensus, issue labelling,
    > etc.)

    > See [1] for a few dimensions to take into consideration, and also maybe
    > worth taking a look at how the QUIC [2] and HTTP [3] working groups,
    > which are heavily Github based, organise themselves.

Hi, I don't think that we did this.
I would like to suggest that ten minutes of the virtual interim tomorrow be
spent on:

    > [1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-github-bcp-00#section-4

as we likely need to adapt the labels for our use.
(To date, all my internet-draft + github issue use has been internal to
design teams)

-- 
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [ 
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [ 
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [