Subject: [Rats] Invitation: RATS Architecture Design Team weekly meeting time @ Weekly from 10am to 11am on Tuesday from Tue Dec 3 to Tue Mar 17, 2020 (EST) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 15:02:31 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: RATS Architecture Design Team weekly meeting time
When: Weekly from 10am to 11am on Tuesday from Tue Dec 3 to Tue Mar 17,  
2020 Eastern Time - New York
Where: https://whereby.com/ietf-rats
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * Ned Smith
     * Henk Birkholz
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=bjgwYmNwcWZ2Y2V1czMxZTFkbjFyZjYyOGcgcmF0c0BpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MjQjbW9udHl3aXNlbWFuMzJAZ21haWwuY29tNTRhZTJhZGQwZGRhYWMwZmE1MGM0MDFmMGY0MjZhOTMyOGI4YmZmNA&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding