Subject: Re: [Rats] RATS Architecture continued

From: Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 15:06:08 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

Today, while processing the PRs associated with part 2 of your review,
we blocked on the proposed changes to the security considerations
section:

    https://github.com/ietf-rats-wg/architecture/pull/122

as it changes the requirements on conveyance - adding confidentiality
and availability.

We tentatively assigned the PR to a @KME account, but we are not
entirely sure it's yours :-)  Can you have a look please?

cheers!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:56:46 -0400

Hi Thomas,

Thank you, that is my account.  I’ll look Monday as I grade papers over the weekend.

Best regards,
Kathleen 

Sent from my mobile device

> On Jul 3, 2020, at 11:06 AM, Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Kathleen,
>