Subject: [Rats] IETF 108 RATS agenda

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 03:10:35 +0000

Hello RATs participants,

Note: to those presenting please send or post your slides by Jul 23 so the chairs can prepare to share them during our sessions.

Here is the proposed agenda:
RATS agenda for Tuesday July 28, 2020. 13:00-13:50 UTC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Agenda bash (5min)

* RIV -  Guy Fedorkow (15 minutes)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest/

* CHARRA Update – Eric Voit (10min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

* Network Device Subscription – Eric Voit (10min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription/

* Interaction Model – Henk Birkholz (10min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model/

RATS agenda for Wednesday 29, 2020. 11:00-12:40 UTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Agenda bash (5min)

* Architecture -  Henk Birkholz(15 minutes)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-architecture/

* EAT: Attestation Keys taxonomy - Laurence Lundblade (20min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/

* Trusted Path Routing – Eric Voit (10min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing/

* SUIT/TEEP Evidence and attestation claims – Henk Birkholz  (10min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims/

* Unprotected CWT Claims  – Henk Birkholz (10min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-uccs/

* RESTful attested Resources – Thomas Fossati (15min)
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaw-rats-rear/

* Milestones – Chairs (15min)

•Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
•MeetEcho: https://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/rats
•Notes in: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-rats