Subject: [Rats] IETF 108 RATS scribes - looking for volunteers

From: "Smith, Ned" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:41:16 +0000

Hello fellow ratizens! 
We're looking for volunteers to scribe for the virtual RATS meetings next week (meeting agendas below). We need one Jabber scribe and two MeetEcho scribes.
Thanks,
Ned

•Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
•MeetEcho: https://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/rats
•Notes in: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-rats

RATS agenda for Tuesday July 28, 2020
-------------------------------------

* Agenda bash (5min)

* RIV -  Guy Fedorkow (15 minutes)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest/

* CHARRA Update – Eric Voit (10min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

* Network Device Subscription – Eric Voit (10min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription/

* Interaction Model – Henk Birkholz (10min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model/

RATS agenda for Wednesday 29, 2020
-------------------------------------

* Agenda bash (5min)

* Architecture -  Henk Birkholz(15 minutes)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-architecture/

* EAT: Attestation Keys taxonomy - Laurence Lundblade (20min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/

* Trusted Path Routing – Eric Voit (10min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing/

* SUIT/TEEP Evidence and attestation claims – Henk Birkholz  (10min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims/

* Unprotected CWT Claims  – Henk Birkholz (10min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-uccs/

* RESTful attested Resources – Thomas Fossati (15min)
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaw-rats-rear/

* Milestones – Chairs (15min)