Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 13:47:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Attestation Results for Secure Interactions
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Vincent Scarlata
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines reusable Attestation Result information
   elements.  When these elements are offered to Relying Parties as
   Evidence, different aspects of Attester trustworthiness can be
   evaluated.  Additionally, where the Relying Party is interfacing with
   a heterogeneous mix of Attesting Environment and Verifier types,
   consistent policies can be applied to subsequent information exchange
   between each Attester and the Relying Party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-ar4si/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts