Subject: [Rats] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:52:32 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss level issues resolved.

3 points to close on before final approval:
 - I still need to close one of the issues with Eric regarding the config
 handling (just to ensure that the draft is clear).

 - I would also like to check the YANG warnings that are being flagged to
 understand if they are tooling or model issues which need to be fixed.

 - I would also like to see an ack from Jan if he hasn't already done so after
 his review, but can chase if needed.