Subject: [Raw] New Version Notification for draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-04.txt

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 13:17:46 +0200

Hello together,

in preparation to the upcoming IETF we updated our draft about L-band
Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS).
Please find it under:

    Name:           draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
    Revision:       04
    Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System
    (LDACS)
    Document date:  2020-07-02
    Group:          Individual Submission
    Pages:          23
    URL:           
    https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-04.txt
    Status:        
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs/
    Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-04
    Htmlized:      
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
    Diff:          
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-04

    Abstract:
       This document provides an overview of the architecture of the L-band
       Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
       secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
       civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
       cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.  LDACS shall provide
       a data link for IP network-based aircraft guidance.  High reliability
       and availability for IP connectivity over LDACS are therefore
       essential.

As we want to call for adoption in the next IETF we now already call for
feedback!

Stay healthy and see you soon,
Corinna, Nils, and Thomas