Subject: [Raw] Announcement of draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs update to version 5

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 09:23:05 +0200

Dear all,

based on the feedback received to our draft before IETF 108 we now
fulfilled our promise to update the draft accordingly soon.
A few minutes ago this was processed:

    A new version of I-D, draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-05.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Corinna Schmitt and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Name:           draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
    Revision:       05
    Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System
    (LDACS)
    Document date:  2020-08-14
    Group:          Individual Submission
    Pages:          30
    URL:           
    https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-05.txt
    Status:        
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs/
    Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-05
    Htmlized:      
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
    Diff:          
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-05

The updates based on received input can be found in the following sections:

  * Section 6 now specifies the requirements to LDACS
  * Section 8 was extended by a new subsection about reliability and
    availability issues beyond Layer 2
  * Section 10 was updated and rearranged concerning security considerations

If you have more feedback, let us know so we can discuss it.

With the already fulfilled addressing of feedback we hope you will "hum"
for the draft adoption we asked for in IETF 108.

Regards,

Nils, Thomas & Corinna

-- 
******************************************************

Dr. Corinna Schmitt
Researcher and Lab Manager

Research Institute CODE
Universität der Bundeswehr München

Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
85577 Neubiberg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0)89 6004 7314
Email: [email-masked]
https://www.unibw.de/code
https://www.corinna-schmitt.de