Subject: Re: [Raw] WG Last Call for LDACS

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 20:58:30 +0200

Dear All,

we addressed the received review from Pascal and just uploaded the new
version:

    A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-08.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Corinna Schmitt and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Name:           draft-ietf-raw-ldacs
    Revision:       08
    Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System
    (LDACS)
    Document date:  2021-05-10
    Group:          raw
    Pages:          38
    URL:           
    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-08.txt
    Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs/
    Html:          
    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-08.html
    Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-08
    Diff:          
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-08

Would be great to proceed with the next step the submission to the IESG
for publication.

Regards,

Corinna, Nils, and Thomas

-- 
******************************************************

PD Dr. rer. nat. Corinna Schmitt
Head of Secure IoT

Research Institute CODE
Universität der Bundeswehr München

Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
85577 Neubiberg, Germany

Email: [email-masked]
https://www.unibw.de/code
https://www.corinna-schmitt.de