Subject: [rddp] Problem Statement and Architecture documents

From: "Talpey, Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:59:43 -0500

The authors have updated two Internet-Draft documents in
advance of the Atlanta meeting.

The Problem Statement, draft-romanow-rdma-over-ip-problem-
statement, has been revised to reflect the RDDP Working
Group effort, to correct some minor errors, and to introduce
an architectural approach to the problem of high host
processing overhead associated with network I/O at high
speeds. This approach, of course, is the now-familiar DDP
and RDMA paradigm.

The Architecture document, draft-bailey-roi-ddp-rdma-arch,
has been revised to better serve as a vehicle for discussing
the properties of the solution. As before, it presents an
abstract architecture for both DDP and RDMA protocols,
it also includes some introductory material, security
considerations, and has been updated for clarity and
content.

These updated drafts will appear shortly in the Internet Drafts
directory, in the meantime they can be accessed at

        <http://users.rcn.com/tmtalpey/draft-romanow-rdma-over-ip-problem-statement-01.txt>
        <http://users.rcn.com/tmtalpey/draft-bailey-roi-ddp-rdma-arch-01.txt>

Tom.

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp