Subject: [re-ECN] Viability discussion

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 01:03:55 -0500

Hi,

I thought I'd kick off a discussion of issues of viability of congestion 
exposure -- to that end, my next messages will take one issue per 
message, and hopefully keep discussion threaded.

I realize that many of us will be offline and headed to Hiroshima over 
the next few days, but many of people here will *not* be.  So, hopefully 
this can help shake down the issues and scoop up some perspective on 
addressing them before we get to the meeting on Tuesday.

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
      Yours to discover."
                                 -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------