Subject: [regext] Call for Adoption: draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-01.txt

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 10:52:25 -0400

At our last meeting Gustavo gave a presentation about this RDAP 
extension and asked for the working group to consider adopting it for 
consideration as a standards track extension.

He had a minor update to do to the document, which he has done with this 
published version.

As an RDAP extension looking for standards track this document falls 
precisely within the remit of this working group.

Please indicate on the list if you support or object to the adoption of 
this document by Saturday, 30 April.

If you object please indicate why you object.

If you support the document please indicate if you have a preference for 
how soon the working group progresses the document: now, soon, or later.

If there are no objections the document will be adopted by the working 
group.

Thanks,

Antoin and Jim
co-chairs regext

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:28:21 -0400

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:52 AM, James Galvin <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> If you support the document please indicate if you have a preference for how
> soon the working group progresses the document: now, soon, or later.

I support the adoption of this draft as a working group item, though
I'm unclear about the "now, soon, or later" preference. Does the IESG
only allot us a finite number of last calls per month?

I do think this working group should look into incorporating the FRED
extensions with this work.
https://fred.nic.cz/rdap-extension/

-andy