Subject: [regext] registration operations workshop

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 08:43:55 -0400

Hello,
  the operations perspective of the registration protocols is being 
discussed this Sunday April 3rd 8h30-10h00 at the Hilton in Buenos 
Aires, Atlantico B room. This workshop has a focus on RDAP deployment 
and is opened to anybody. It is a good forum to discuss deployment and 
operational issues that might provide feedback to the protocol 
specifications discussed in this mailing list. Agenda below. If you are 
interested in coming, please register (free) at http://regiops.net. 
Additional information is also available on that site.  Remote 
attendance is also possible via meetecho (info on the site).

Regards, Marc.

Registration Operations Workshop
Sunday April 3rd, 2016, 8h30-10h00
Hilton Buenos Aires, room Atlantico B
http://regiops.net

Agenda
———
Francisco Arias [ICANN] – RDAP Operational Profile for gTLD Registries 
and Registrars
Scott Hollenbeck [Verisign] – Verisign Labs Experiment with Federated 
Authentication for RDAP
Agustin Formoso [LACNIC] – LACNIC’s RDAP implementation
Jaromir Talir [CZ.NIC] – Second year of RDAP in .CZ
Ulrich Wisser [IIS] – The up and coming EU privacy rules
John Levine [Standcore LLC] – DNSSEC challenges for small DNS 
providers
Andrew Newton [ARIN] – The State of RDAP In the RIR Space
Andrew Newton [ARIN] – JSON Content Rules and RDAP