Subject: [regext] six documents ready for publication

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 09:47:36 -0400

Congratulations to the working group.  Almost all of our current 
milestone documents are have completed working group last call and are 
waiting for their document shepherd write-up.

This is exciting because it opens the door for us to begin to consider 
some new work, including updating our charter.

Before we get to that, let’s complete the process of getting our 
documents out the door.  As a reminder, here is the list of documents 
waiting for their shepherd write-ups.

draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-07 - Patrick Mevzek

draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07 - Roger Carney

draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-02 - James Gould

draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-11 - James Gould

draft-ietf-regext-org-06, draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-06 - Pieter 
Vandepitte

Thanks to everyone for the hard work.  Let’s get these out the door 
and look forward to starting anew at the next IETF meeting.

Antoin and Jim