Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 23:00:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Organization Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Junkai Wei
                          Xiaodong Lee
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-05-03

Abstract:
   This mapping, an extension to EPP object mappings like the EPP domain
   name mapping [RFC5731], to support assigning an organization to any
   existing object (domain, host, contact) as well as any future
   objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/