Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:35:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Roger Carney
                          Gavin Brown
                          Jothan Frakes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-07-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for registry fees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Roger D Carney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 18:41:27 +0000

Good Afternoon,

This is revision 12 of the Fee document that we discussed last week at IETF-102. This is to address the last few items discussed on list and last week at the F2F meeting. For detailed discussion notes please see document shepherd James Gould's email to the list last Wednesday (2018JUL18).

Change Log: "Updated references to current version of documents and moved the "standard" attribute from the check command (commandType) to the check response (commandDataType)."

Thanks

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: regext <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12.txt

        Authors         : Roger Carney

                          Gavin Brown

                          Jothan Frakes

                Pages           : 37

                Date            : 2018-07-25

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________

regext mailing list

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext