Subject: [regext] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-regext-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:11:20 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-regext-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-regext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Alexey that the intent could be clearer.

I also don't think including the date by which the charter will be reviewed is
useful. The previous version of this charter said it would be reviewed by the
end of 2017, which didn't happen. Our standard process of making a decision
about re-chartering/dormancy/closing when the WG completes its chartered
deliverables seems sufficient; including a date that the WG doesn't actually
abide by seems useless.