Subject: [regext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-08.txt> (Allocation Token Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 12:48:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Allocation Token Extension
for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
   (EPP)'
  <draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-08-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension for including an Allocation Token in query and transform
   commands.  The Allocation Token is used as a credential that
   authorizes a client to request the allocation of a specific object
   from the server, using one of the EPP transform commands including
   create and transfer.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.