Subject: [regext] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on charter-ietf-regext-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 17:34:41 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-regext-01-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-regext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fine with approving this updated charter without external review.

Adam's ballot comments would have made me think that the consultation with the
AD has already happened. No request for text changes (the charter text is
clear), but am I guessing correctly that you still want to see more details
before telling the working group they're digging in the right place?

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 12:08:57 -0500

> before telling the working group they're digging in the right place?

Right. We have an agreement in principle to take on some file format 
documents as milestones once the charter is approved. I'll be looking a 
bit more closely at the documents in question shortly; but, based on 
their description and abstract, I expect that they'll be fine to adopt.

/a