Subject: [regext] WGLC redux: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 09:23:25 -0400

We have previously completed a WGLC on this document.  However, we have 
made a few changes that are pretty close to being technically 
substantive.  In the interest of full transparency your chairs think it 
would be best to have a short WGLC and make sure there are no additional 
concerns.

Please note, there is one additional editorial change to be made to the 
document:  the XML namespace and the XML schema registrations should be 
“epp”-scoped.  Below is what is expected, which can be handled via a 
global replace:

Change XML namespace from urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:fee-1.0 to 
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp:fee-1.0

Change XML schema registration from urn:ietf:params:xml:schema:fee-1.0 
to urn:ietf:params:xml:schema:epp:fee-1.0

This change will be made at the end of WGLC and thus version 13 of the 
document will be submitted to the IESG for publication.

With this message we are opening a short WGLC on the following document:

Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/

Please indicate your support or no objection for the publication of this 
document.

If any working group member objects to the publication of this document 
please respond on the list by close of business everywhere, Thursday, 6 
September 2018.  If there are no objections the document will be 
submitted to the IESG, with the aforementioned editorial change.

Thanks,

Antoin and Jim
WG Co-Chairs

---

From: "Gould, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:16:58 +0000

I support publication of the document.
  
—
 
JG

James Gould
Distinguished Engineer
[email-masked]

703-948-3271
12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

Verisign.com <http://verisigninc.com/> 

On 8/31/18, 9:23 AM, "regext on behalf of James Galvin" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    

    

    
    
    Thanks,
    
    Antoin and Jim
    WG Co-Chairs
    
    _______________________________________________
    regext mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:47:06 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: regext <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of James Galvin
> Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 9:23 AM
> To: Registration Protocols Extensions WG <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] [regext] WGLC redux: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-12
>
> made a few changes that are pretty close to being technically substantive.
> In the interest of full transparency your chairs think it would be best to
> have a short WGLC and make sure there are no additional concerns.
>

I support publication of this document.

Scott