Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 06:03:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Object Tagging
        Authors         : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-08-03

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) includes a method that
   can be used to identify the authoritative server for processing
   domain name, IP address, and autonomous system number queries.  The
   method does not describe how to identify the authoritative server for
   processing other RDAP query types, such as entity queries.  This
   limitation exists because the identifiers associated with these query
   types are typically unstructured.  This document updates RFC 7484 by
   describing an operational practice that can be used to add structure
   to RDAP identifiers that makes it possible to identify the
   authoritative server for additional RDAP queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 13:08:12 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: regext <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, August 03, 2018 9:04 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-
> tag-05.txt
>
>

This update includes text changes to address comments received during IESG evaluation. Thanks to everyone for your contributions!

Scott