Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 20:03:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Organization Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Junkai Wei
                          Jiankang Yao
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-08-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to EPP object mappings, which is
   designed to support assigning an organization to any existing object
   (domain, host, contact) as well as any future objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/