Subject: [regext] DOODLE: select your documents

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:13:24 -0500

Please take the time to select the documents you support for advancement 
in this working group.

https://doodle.com/poll/6nyguby3yr8dx9cp

Please select from 1-5 documents.

If you click once in the box a green check mark will appear.  Use this 
to indicate support for a document.  If you click twice in the box a 
yellow check mark in parentheses will appear.  You may use the yellow 
check mark to indicate support that is a lower priority than a green 
check mark.

For your convenience I have included the list of documents and their 
links below.

This selection process will remain open for 3 weeks, until 11 January 
2019.

Enjoy your holiday season!  See you all next year!

Jim

DOCUMENTS TO CONSIDER

Registry Reporting Repository
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo/

Registry Reporting Structure
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-report-structure/

Domain Fee Report
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-registry-domain-fee-report/

Registry Transaction Report
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-ry-transaction-report/

Registry Domain Inventory Report
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-registry-domain-inventory-report/

Registry Domain Drop Report
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-registry-domain-drop-report

Registry Unavailable Domain Report
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-registry-unavailable-domain-report/

Registry Maintenance Notifications
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-epp-registry-maintenance/

Unhandled Namespaces
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-casanova-regext-unhandled-namespaces

Data Set File Format
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-regext-dataset/

Login Security
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-regext-login-security/

Federated Authentication for RDAP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-openid/

RDAP Partial Response
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-partial-response/

RDAP Search
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex/

RDAP Reverse Search
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-reverse-search/

RDAP Sorting and Paging
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/

Registry Data Escrow Specification
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow/

Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping/

Third Party DNS Operator to Registrar/Registry
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-dnsoperator-to-rrr-protocol/

Validate
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-validate/

Verification Code
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-verificationcode/