Subject: [renum] New draft: draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: "Leo Liu(bing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:02:42 +0000

Hi, all

The renumbering gap analysis draft has been posted:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00

The 00 version intends to provide a clue for analysis and some open questions to provoke discussions rather than a decided gap list. 
So please don't stint your comments and ideas, :)
We'll continue work on it to produce a 01 version, your comments would be very useful for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 6:30 PM
To: Jiangsheng
Cc: Leo Liu(bing); Jiangsheng
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Sheng Jiang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis
Revision:	 00
Title:		 IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis
Creation date:	 2011-07-04
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14

Abstract:
   This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms could be
   utilized by IPv6 site renumbering and envisions the effort could be
   done under the 6renum working group. This document tries to cover the
   most explicit issues and requirements of IPv6 renumbering. Through
   the gap analysis, the document provides a basis for future work to
   identify and develop solutions or to stimulate such development as
   appropriate. The gap analysis is presented following a renumbering
   event procedure clue.

The IETF Secretariat