Subject: [renum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 01:50:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Stig Venaas
                          Wesley George
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-04-26

Abstract:
   This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms that could
   be utilized for IPv6 site renumbering and tries to cover most of the
   explicit issues and requirements of IPv6 renumbering. Through the gap
   analysis, the document provides a basis for future works that
   identify and develop solutions or to stimulate such development as
   appropriate. The gap analysis is organized by the main steps of a
   renumbering process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Liubing (Leo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:07:18 +0000

Hi, Dear All

We've revised the draft according to the IETF last call.

As suggested in the comment, we added a gap summary as section 9. 
Another main issue raised during IETF LC was the unclear description in some places. So the authors checked through the whole document, and made not a few scattered revisions. 
But there's no substantial technical revision, it's mostly about rewording to explain the gaps more clearly.

Next step the draft would be going to the IESG. If anyone think there's problem, please let us know. 
Many thanks.

Best regards,
The authors

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:50 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [renum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-06.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> renum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/renum