Subject: Re: tip 143

From: "Rebeccah Ryant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:18:49 -0800

Re: tip 143 

V n MC t I

Vem r ic Announce x s $9 M Aqu g isit p ion of N z uscri q be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med u ica x l Industries!

Co x mpany : Ve m mic c s
S f ymb t ol : V e MC i I
Status : H t ot Technology R g eleas c e
P l ric o e : $ 0 a ,60
5 Day T p arg h et: $ 1. p 80

What these two co j mpa i nies do is ama w zi q ng. V y MC j I pr o ovi
l des
technology that allow p s its cu h stome a rs to have completely 
interactive and li k ve educational and c m onferen u cing solutions.
In connection with eL h earn k ing Des n kt o op they already
providing co w mplet m ely virtual edu g cationa w l programs and
through EP L u ive On q line they have h t ost e ed a live and
completely 
interactive me o di j cal For m um to the world.

Nu u Sc b ribe o n ffer a s to over 600,00 o 0 m x edica b l
professionals nationwide
voice activated m a edic w al record c o reatio n n industry for the s i
peed
and eff q icienc y y of m u edi m cal records a p dminis q tration.

Combined these two com s panie k s are now focused at s h pace age 
technology and se o rvice f s that are without eq f ual. Nu b Scrib h e
is
already tr a adi s ng at $ 0,9 s 0 and V j MC t I is currently t k radi
m ng at $ 0,6 j 0

This news is going out all over the wi i res. Get in befor o e this 
one goes thr e ough the r t oof! This quick rising s j to n ck is a good
lo a ng ter e m wi v nner. This s w to w ck is going high due to s d
uperb b f usi o ness 
solution k s.