Subject: pocket

From: Watson Fidelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:08:42 -0400

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

on Friday said it acquired the bookmark-sharing

" That sounds as if Google might actually use the information for other
purposes. They want to do everything they can to improve the quality of
search. Google wants to present high quality web sites that are
interesting to web surfers in its search results. As you probably know,
Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines have started their own local
search services to attract people who use their PC instead of the yellow
pages to find local services. If you use CSS to hide text on your web
pages, consider removing that hidden text from your pages. What does
this mean for search?
Facts of the week: Google Analytics - is it worth its price? This week,
we're taking a look at Google's new service Google Analytics. Chances
are good that you'll get your high rankings back. Use interesting
descriptions that are related to the keyword.

Why did Google run such a big ranking algorithm update?
It has become much more difficult to get high rankings for a web site.
The more Google knows about you, the better they can get your money.

If you worry about the dropped PageRank of your web site, you shouldn't
care too much abo

What can you do to lower your per click prices?

" That sounds as if Google might actually use the information for other
purposes. This week, we're explaining how to succeed with search engine
optimization. However, many Google updates have shown that even a high
number of incoming links cannot guarantee high search engine rankings.

in the URL for search queries. You might get away with this for some
time but as soon as search engines find out that you're tricking them,
they will ban your site. " Google Automat to spew classifieds? In
contrast to Google Analytics, we recommend this service because you
don't have to reveal additional information about your site and your
revenue when using Google Sitemaps. When it comes to Google, many people
happily reveal information they wouldn't even tell their friends. All of
this requires work and efforts on your part. Google might also include
links to Sun software that directly competes with Microsoft software
such as the Open Office suite in future updates of its toolbar.
Usability expert Jakob Nielsen pointed out: "Users almost never look
beyond the second page of search results. In exchange for sharing your
data with the company, Google doesn't require you to pay directly for
their analytics service.
In the news: Yahoo releases new features, Google files a patent for a
classified ads system and plans a book rental service and more. Google
wants to make its search engine results pages more relevant by removing
some of the spam. You should make sure that your web site is optimized
for local search so that your business can benefit from this trend. What
has Google changed in the ranking algorithm update? Do you really want
to share your revenue information with a company that also wants your
advertising dollars?

All of this requires work and efforts on your part.

" In general, most websites that use cloaking are getting banned from
Google and other search engines sooner or later. How to succeed with
search engine optimization A new bad trick for high Google rankings Can
grammar and spelling mistakes influence your Google rankings? You can
also submit missing URLs to Yahoo.

Your web site is an important part of your business that requires the
same attention as other parts of your business. That means that the web
page that is linked to an AdWords ad will also be analyzed to determine
the position and the price for the ad.

We can expect many more ranking algorithm updates from Google and the
other search engines. Be very careful with that. That would be very
risky. " Google Automat to spew classifieds?

This week, we're taking a look at Google's new service Google Analytics.
At the moment, it seems to be possible to improve your Google rankings
with that trick.
This week, we're taking a look at cloaking. It's better that a web page
is highly relevant to one or two keywords than somewhat relevant to a
lot of keywords.
The new tools in Google Sitemaps can help you to find out why your web
site does not get spidered by Google.
It is just another way to invite Google's spider.
The Jagger update is currently in its third stage which means that it
will soon be over. The link code contains information that causes the
search script on the reputable web site to include a link to the web
site of the webmaster.

Google's toolbar will be bundled into downloads of the Java Runtime
Environment and Sun's Java will be used to power new software developed
and released by Google.
Should you use Google Analytics or should you stay away from it?

This confirms previous studies that the number one result gets many more
clicks than all other results. Think twice before using anything that is
"free" While Google's new analytics tool looks great at first glance,
you should think twice before using it. -based FaceTime Security Labs.
Use descriptive and keyword rich summaries in the Meta description tag
for search engines that use that tag. Cloaking obviously works.