Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7903 on Windows Image Media Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7903

        Title:      Windows Image Media Types 
        Author:     S. Leonard
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       September 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24094
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-seantek-windows-image-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7903

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7903

This document registers media types for certain image formats
promulgated in Microsoft Windows, namely image/wmf, image/x-wmf,
image/emf, image/x-emf, and image/bmp for use with Windows Metafile,
Enhanced Metafile, and Windows Bitmap formats.  Originally designed
for Microsoft Windows 2.0 and 3.0, these image files are intended to
be portable between applications and devices, and they may contain both
vector and raster graphics.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org