Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7954 on Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Endpoint Identifier (EID) Block

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7954

        Title:      Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Endpoint 
                    Identifier (EID) Block 
        Author:     L. Iannone, D. Lewis,
                    D. Meyer, V. Fuller
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 26522
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7954

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7954

This document directs IANA to allocate a /32 IPv6 prefix for use with
the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The prefix will be used
for local intra-domain routing and global endpoint identification, by
sites deploying LISP as Endpoint Identifier (EID) addressing space.

This document is a product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org