Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7970 on The Incident Object Description Exchange Format Version 2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:51:39 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7970

        Title:      The Incident Object Description Exchange 
                    Format Version 2 
        Author:     R. Danyliw
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      172
        Characters: 331061
        Obsoletes:  RFC 5070, RFC 6685

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-26.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7970

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7970

The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
data representation for security incident reports and indicators
commonly exchanged by operational security teams for mitigation and
watch and warning.  This document describes an updated information
model for the IODEF and provides an associated data model specified
with the XML schema.  This new information and data model obsoletes
RFCs 5070 and 6685.

This document is a product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org