Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8017 on PKCS #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications Version 2.2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 21:27:08 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8017

        Title:      PKCS #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications 
                    Version 2.2 
        Author:     K. Moriarty, Ed.,
                    B. Kaliski, 
                    J. Jonsson,
                    A. Rusch
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      78
        Characters: 154696
        Obsoletes:  RFC 3447

        I-D Tag:    draft-moriarty-pkcs1-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8017

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC8017

This document provides recommendations for the implementation of
public-key cryptography based on the RSA algorithm, covering
cryptographic primitives, encryption schemes, signature schemes with
appendix, and ASN.1 syntax for representing keys and for identifying
the schemes.

This document represents a republication of PKCS #1 v2.2 from RSA
Laboratories' Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) series.  By
publishing this RFC, change control is transferred to the IETF.

This document also obsoletes RFC 3447.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org