Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8023 on Report from the Workshop and Prize on Root Causes and Mitigation of Name Collisions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:04:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8023

        Title:      Report from the Workshop and Prize on 
                    Root Causes and Mitigation of Name Collisions 
        Author:     M. Thomas,
                    A. Mankin,
                    L. Zhang
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       November 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 41899
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-thomas-namecollisions-workshop-report-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8023

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC8023

This document provides context and a report on the workshop on "Root
Causes and Mitigation of Name Collisions", which took place in London,
United Kingdom, from March 8 to 10, 2014.  The main goal of the
workshop was to foster a discussion on the causes and potential
mitigations of domain name collisions.  This report provides a small
amount of background and context; then, it provides a summary of the
workshop's discussions.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org