Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8322 on Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange (ROLIE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:35:02 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8322

        Title:      Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange (ROLIE) 
        Author:     J. Field, 
                    S. Banghart,
                    D. Waltermire
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 94368
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mile-rolie-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8322

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8322

This document defines a resource-oriented approach for security
automation information publication, discovery, and sharing.  Using
this approach, producers may publish, share, and exchange
representations of software descriptors, security incidents, attack
indicators, software vulnerabilities, configuration checklists, and
other security automation information as web-addressable resources.
Furthermore, consumers and other stakeholders may access and search
this security information as needed, establishing a rapid and
on-demand information exchange network for restricted internal use or
public access repositories.  This specification extends the Atom
Publishing Protocol and Atom Syndication Format to transport and
share security automation resource representations.

This document is a product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org