Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8304 on Transport Features of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP-Lite)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:05:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8304

        Title:      Transport Features of the User Datagram
                    Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP-Lite)
        Author:     G. Fairhurst, 
                    T. Jones
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 49343
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8304

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8304

This is an informational document that describes the transport
protocol interface primitives provided by the User Datagram Protocol
(UDP) and the Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite) transport
protocols.  It identifies the datagram services exposed to
applications and how an application can configure and use the
features offered by the Internet datagram transport service.  RFC
8303 documents the usage of transport features provided by IETF
transport protocols, describing the way UDP, UDP-Lite, and other
transport protocols expose their services to applications and how an
application can configure and use the features that make up these
services.  This document provides input to and context for that
document, as well as offers a road map to documentation that may help
users of the UDP and UDP-Lite protocols.

This document is a product of the Transport Services Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org