Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8602 on Update to the Telephony Routing over IP (TRIP) IANA Registry Rules regarding Postal Addresses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 16:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8602

        Title:      Update to the Telephony Routing over IP (TRIP) 
                    IANA Registry Rules regarding Postal Addresses 
        Author:     J. Arkko,
                    T. Hardie
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 4619
        Updates:    RFC 3219

        I-D Tag:    draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8602

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8602

This memo updates the IANA registry rules for the Telephony Routing
over IP (TRIP) protocol, by no longer requiring that postal addresses
be included in contact information.

This memo updates RFC 3219.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org