Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8631 on Link Relation Types for Web Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8631

        Title:      Link Relation Types for Web Services
        Author:     E. Wilde
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 20987
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-wilde-service-link-rel-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8631

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8631

Many resources provided on the Web are part of sets of resources that
are provided in a context that is managed by one particular service
provider.  Often, these sets of resources are referred to as "Web               
services" or "Web APIs".  This specification defines link relations
that represent relationships from Web services or APIs to resources
that provide documentation, descriptions, metadata, or status
information for these resources.  Documentation is primarily intended
for human consumers, whereas descriptions are primarily intended for
automated consumers.  Metadata provides information about a service's
context.  This specification also defines a link relation to identify
status resources that are used to represent information about service
status.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org