Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: Call for Comment: <draft-iab-fiftyyears-00> (Fifty Years of RFCs)

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:37:30 +1200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-iab-fiftyyears-00> (Fifty Years of RFCs)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:22:38 -0700
From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on 
draft-iab-fiftyyears-00.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC 
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-fiftyyears/>

The Call for Comment will last until 2019-08-07. Please send comments to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Abstract

   This RFC marks the fiftieth anniversary for the RFC Series.  It
   includes both retrospective material from individuals involved at key
   inflection points, as well as a review of the current state of
   affairs.  It concludes with thoughts on possibilities for the next
   fifty years for the Series.  This document updates the perspectives
   offered in RFCs 2555 and 5540.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: heather flanagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:02:05 -0700

Thank you for forwarding this to this list, Brian!

Everyone, I hope you have a chance to read it and offer comment. 

-Heather

> On Jul 10, 2019, at 1:37 PM, Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]> wrote:
>