Subject: [rfc-i] RSS/ATOM + P2P

From: Ggh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:32:03 +0300

Hello!

Atom/RSS + P2P,

Since a few years, I have been dealing with RSS and Atom and the  
client side of both of them. Also Peer-2-peer have been considered.

I would like to ask:

I don't want to pollute, so I ask:

1)is this forum an appropriate place for discussing RSS/Atom and also P2P
2)is anyone else interested in discussing Atom/RSS and p2p?

Ty,

Greg

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:38:28 +0200

On 19.07.2019 12:32, Ggh wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> Atom/RSS + P2P,
>
> Since a few years, I have been dealing with RSS and Atom and the client
> side of both of them. Also Peer-2-peer have been considered.
>
> I would like to ask:
>

No - citing from <https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest>:

"The [email-masked] mailing list has been created by the
RFC Editor to facilitate community discussion on the RFC series and to
make suggestions about RFC Editor functions. The RFC Editor hopes that
this mailing list will provide a focal point for input, information, and
discussion about the details of the RFC process, as well as an archive
to avoid the continual re-hashing of some issues. Topics appropriate to
this list may include formatting, tools, style, content, and indexing
aspects of the RFC series. It will not be used for discussion of the
IETF standards process, general IETF organizational issues, or issues
for which the NOTE WELL admonition is needed for IPR reasons."

So a better place would be [email-masked]
(<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>):

"This list is for discussion of matters related to the Applications and
Real-Time area of the IETF. In particular, discussions of area-wide
concerns or technical issues, and ideas for new Applications and
Real-Time area working groups, are appropriate."

> 2)is anyone else interested in discussing Atom/RSS and p2p?

Yes, that sounds interesting.

Best regards, Julian